Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its got factory overclock but not sure how much, I seem to remember scoring higher on the old benchmark.

Ran this one in full screen windowed.

Edit: Just looked and I got 7400ish before so its gone up nicely.
    Last edited by mikewl; 02-08-2013, 20:29.

Comment

Ah yes I remember! You have the GPU I wanted but my 1st went faulty and they had no more stock :/

Yeah I can't believe how much our scores have gone up, which is really good for lower spec people.

I also got a delivery today of a complete bargain from eBay.

Comment

Cool! How much did it cost? I'd love to get my hands on them but it's not occurred to me to go on ebay recently.

Comment

Yeah, details. NAO!!!!

Need to have.

Comment

It was pure luck, I was looking for Final Fantasy plushies on ebay when I came across this listing.

I sent them a message and asked if they would do a buy it now and they did. ?25 for the T and ?10 for the bag. The T was sealed but as you can tell the first thing I did was open and check it fitted

Im not so sure what I would need such a big bag for lol.
            Last edited by djtickle; 03-08-2013, 11:57.

Comment

Nice lol, now if you go to the next Distant Worlds you know what to wear.

Comment

Just wish S-E would start selling them normally. It's easy money for them

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                  Just wish S-E would start selling them normally. It's easy money for them
                  Yeah, that is what I had been hoping for. I hear SE are going to do the same event at gamescom so keep one eye on ebay come then!

Sadly its not exactly the same as this one, they don't have Square-Enix on the collar :/ Suppose we can't have everything!

Last edited by djtickle; 03-08-2013, 18:23.

Comment

You sure that isn't just a strap round Yoshi's neck holding a pass?

Comment

Ah I'd want the polo but I can't see any other listings. I really wish there were more FF tees... how I dream of a Uniqlo collaboration.

The games just around the corner. I can't wait!
                      Last edited by shaffy_oppa; 03-08-2013, 19:43.

Comment

Originally posted by Rep View Post
                        I thought the line was a strap and the square Enix writing was part of the T-Shirt. It's pretty sweet none the less. It's a decent print so don't think it will crack in the wash.

Comment

Originally posted by Rep View Post
                          Now I want a Square-Enix lanyard for my work pass as well.

Comment

So are we working on the assumption beta phase 4 starts this Friday? We know the start date will be announced during Thursday's Letter with the Producer and I think it was announced that this next phase would be a week long.

With launch on the 27 August, early access from the 20 August that would would mean the next beta would run from 9-16 August with a few days downtime before early access.

Comment

That's what I'd imagine, finally this is nearly back properly, been a long wait.

Will not be rushing anything on this and will play it quite casually for the first couple of weeks as I sort through all the inventory and gearsets etc.

Comment

This was floating around Shortly out after Beta Phase 3 - makes a lot of sense but isn't Official.

There has also been some recent Rumours that Japanese Websites were told that Early Access was only from the 23rd to the 26th August... there was even this leaked Calender... but to be honest we just need to wait three more days and hopefully all will be clear!!

Comment

Working...
                                X