Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error 1 you got the code wrong, Error 2 likely means you've already registered the code, Error 3 ??? Error 4 profit, looks like devs didn't turn console error reporting off.

Last edited by Rep; 21-08-2013, 15:11.

Comment

There is an upgrade option for CE as well that gets you the items

Comment

Well after doing some searching around on the net, it seems the code portion of the site is down at the mo while its being fixed. So no matter how many times you click the button it wont work

Ill try again later tonight, early morning.

Comment

SE have never been able to handle demand spikes, FFXI was a nightmare for it during updates and new releases.

Comment

Originally posted by Rep View Post
            Error 1 you got the code wrong, Error 2 likely means you've already registered the code, Error 3 ??? Error 4 profit, looks like devs didn't turn console error reporting off.

Did you scroll further down and SE the chocobo?

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
              Did you scroll further down and SE the chocobo?
              lol there's a few, including a Final Fantasy logo, no wonder the site doesn't work

Comment

Is the code just to download the game? if thats the case there is a good chance ill have the boxed copy from shopto before sat. I guess then its just a case of sorting out CC card details etc, and off you go.

Comment

It's for Early access and the two pre-order items. Like Rare mentioned already, Legacy users are entitled to early access anyway.

Comment

Site has started working again, got my 2nd code, gave me a list of pre-order/CE items along with Legacy status during registration. I'm right in saying the phase 4 client will work for release?

Comment

My code sorted too.

Did anyone have Hermes Sandals listed under their Service Accounts? I'm pretty sure I had them in Phase 3 but they weren't listed (whereas the old Onion Helm and Asuran Armguards were).

Comment

Yup phase 4 client is the go live client.

Comment

So as i have the Beta Phase 4 i dont have to redownload the game again? or is there some sort of sign up in the process?

Comment

What time is it going live BST?

Comment

10am Saturday morning

Comment

Excited!

Comment

Working...
                                X