Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by apathy87 View Post
    Are any of you planning to change your appearance?
    Yeah, full race, gender and appearance change for me, along with move to Arcanist. Can't wait to get on later

Comment

Me too, although it will be late this evening for me

Comment

I changed a few little things but kept the majority the same.

Mi'qotes
        represent!!

I'm away for the weekend now but enjoy the weekend and I'll see you around for early access.

The game has updated my friendlist automatically (trimmed off the people no longer on the same server) and from what I can see, it appears everyone's server transfer has worked out okay. No one missing from the list I was expecting on there.

Comment

I was worried something might **** up

Have a good weekend Rare!
          Last edited by apathy87; 16-08-2013, 11:09.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
            I changed a few little things but kept the majority the same.

Mi'qotes
            represent!!

I'm away for the weekend now but enjoy the weekend and I'll see you around for early access.

The game has updated my friendlist automatically (trimmed off the people no longer on the same server) and from what I can see, it appears everyone's server transfer has worked out okay. No one missing from the list I was expecting on there.
            Good to hear the transfer seems to have worked out ok! I will be around this weekend but then miss early access >.<

Comment

Looking forward to having a look around, does levelling etc in Beta 4 carry over into the real go live?

Going to finally can my FFXI account - I never use it so it's just wasted money.

Comment

A few additions for this phase. Mission cut scenes are now voiced, action bar has a huge amount of customise options, map has be cancelled twice while in motion (very annoying), /sea name now works, new areas are open. Legacy Chocobo is also available K'weh!

Also tough **** if you're not from Limsa and want to open Aracnist, you'll need to wait until the Airship mission to get there as the ferry is out of commission until then.

Oh and you can turn off Chocobo music!
                Last edited by Rep; 16-08-2013, 15:32.

Comment

It won't let me into Ragnarok

Comment

I can't get the client, is it a new link update just fails.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
                      I can't get the client, is it a new link update just fails.
                      On PC I uninstalled the Beta client and installed the new client last night which updated fine.

Comment

Where do you get the new client from?

Comment

there you go.

I've been pretty ill so haven't had the chance to play yet and now I'm babysitting for the night.

Also has anyone redeemed their pre-order codes yet? Can they be redeemed? I don't wanna play the beta and get to a stage where they're next to useless...

finally got on for a bit but I'm kinda annoyed I'm not getting any experience from the quests and it seems I can't switch full sets of armour on the fly.
                          Last edited by shaffy_oppa; 16-08-2013, 22:30.

Comment

Got the client thanks, no time to play yet as Evie seems to be teething hardcore this weekend. Maybe get a little play tomorrow if she's feeling better

Must add my pre-order codes while I remember.

Comment

Boo, I can't get back into Excalibur, keeps saying I'm logged in, has done it for about 30 minutes.

EDIT: Known Issue Be sure to add to that thread if it happens to you.
                              Last edited by Rep; 17-08-2013, 21:04.

Comment

Still can't log in, looks like I won't be on till early access now.

Comment

Working...
                                X