Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right got onto Amazon they've resent my code, now time to go register...

You get the v2 CE items if you had a v1 CE as I read it - checked up prior to ordering the PS3 version to see if I needed CE or standard.

Comment

And there we go error 3 there was a problem try again later...

Comment

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
        Right got onto Amazon they've resent my code, now time to go register...

You get the v2 CE items if you had a v1 CE as I read it - checked up prior to ordering the PS3 version to see if I needed CE or standard.
        Thats right. With that code you will get early access and the Mog Cap/Cait Sith Minion. (These are not V1 items).

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
          How come you have gone for a US PS3 version?
          OCD

Most of my other PS3 games are US (as is my console).

Comment

Originally posted by apathy87 View Post
            Cool, but the SE also provides the code ye? (just double checking)
            Your seller will send you a code when you place the pre-order (format will be XXXXXX-000-XXXXXX-000). This is what you will (eventually) enter onto http://preorder.eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/ which when successful, S-E will then email you a new 20 digit code which you input onto your Square-Enix account to get the items.

Anyway, something more interesting than CODES!!!!

The second dungeon video:

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
              OCD

Most of my other PS3 games are US (as is my console).
              Ah ok! I went for the PS3 version so that I could play on both platforms. Still can't find a clear answer if I will have to register the code that comes with it or not. (which is why I went PAL) Hopefully it will be just like 11 where as long as you have the software to play on that platform it will work fine.

Comment

Do we need to download a new client from p4?

Comment

Phase 4 is the final client. There may be an update but it will be for what you have alreacy.

Comment

Take it the preregistration is flakey as hell just keep getting error 3 please try again later.

Anyone else have a feeling the servers may die on go live weekend as well

Comment

New error message:

Error 3: We sincerely apologize, but the pre-order redemption site is experiencing very high traffic which we are currently working to resolve. We are adding additional bandwidth and server capacity to ensure that all customers will be able to redeem their pre-order codes as soon as possible. Early Access starts on August 24th and Square Enix is working hard to ensure that all pre-order customers will be able to download and play the game.

Comment

Just had morning brew with my mate that registered, he tried it once last night and it didn't work. He received his email at 3am, so it looks like it sometimes goes through even though it doesn't tell you.

Comment

Waiting for shopto to send me my code. Anyone else got theirs yet?

PS3 version

Comment

Can't you claim your pre-order code from Shopto via your account page?

Comment

Originally posted by Garny View Post
                              Waiting for shopto to send me my code. Anyone else got theirs yet?

PS3 version
                              Yeah as rare said when you look at your order status is will let you redeem the code. This also commits you to buying it stopping you from being able to cancel the order.

Been trying to redeem my 2nd code for the wifes account and not been able to do it yet. I thought it might have started working by now as I can only imagine it getting worse the closer to Sat we get. (If they send out the email saying the site is ready!)

Oh and Apa I think the Shopto version of the normal version of the game is a much better offer than amazon as you get early access plus the CE items which is strange as its much cheaper than the CE and I think other retailers are just giving out early access with the standard version.

Last edited by djtickle; 21-08-2013, 12:36.

Comment

I have clicked the green button, but nothing happend. No code in the dlc section either

Comment

Working...
                                X