Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem is that S-E's solution to the current problem is to limit log ins but I wonder if this is only serving to further exacerbate the issues?

I logged out shortly before 8pm to watch the football and now can't get back online. Wonder if this has happened to other people already so now people just idle rather than logout when they're done, for fear of not being able to get back online.

Perhaps, as a temporary measure, they need to force disconnects on characters that show inactivty after a period of one hour?

Comment

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
      I'm running straight from HDD my physical copy isn't here yet, you could download with your early access code.
      So, the final retail physical version will have a disc check? Is this confirmed?

Comment

Has any MMO ever ever had a disc check?
        Last edited by speedlolita; 26-08-2013, 22:29.

Comment

FF11 on 360 did, even though it installed the entire game to hard drive.

Comment

The Level 50 Behemoth Fate just poped (for what the server seems to think was the 1st time) 30mins ago.

Here is a quick picture (spoiler) also with my reward on the side!

Cant seem to spoiler a image so here is the link.

Comment

Looks so cool! Can't wait to be killing stuff like that :-)

Comment

Long way to go before I'm fighting that sort of stuff, having said that so far levelling seems fast. FATEs seem the fastest way to xp coupled with the hunting log. Am I right in assuming there is no skill levels as such for weapons etc you just level and improve.

Need to look at how to spend the attributes - again assuming these are per class so how I spend points on GLA doesn't affect any other class.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
                  Long way to go before I'm fighting that sort of stuff, having said that so far levelling seems fast. FATEs seem the fastest way to xp coupled with the hunting log. Am I right in assuming there is no skill levels as such for weapons etc you just level and improve.

Need to look at how to spend the attributes - again assuming these are per class so how I spend points on GLA doesn't affect any other class.
                  It was excellent, hundreds of people turned up. My only worry is that as the game gets older that not enough people will turn up to do it or after people have got the rewards they want. The seal reward wasn't that great and because its lvl50 no exp is involved.

It was nice to get the achievement though!

Looking forward to finding out where Odin pops!

Comment

It's massive!

Comment

Got logged in late last night (no early access for me) after a little effort and spent a few hours exploring and leveling ACN up to 10. Can't wait to start doing stuff with the LS

Comment

Yup its pretty impressive!

Mogstation is live too now!

Is it me or have all the listings for the Guidebook disappeared? I pre-ordered one from game but they got no stock. I'm guessing its not coming out? or is delayed?

Also Rare has your soundtrack turned up yet?
                        Last edited by djtickle; 27-08-2013, 14:10.

Comment

I've been trying to play this since 1pm and still having no luck. Install took forever, finally created my character and now been looking at some kind of loading screen for what feels like an age. Do I just wait a week or so for things to quiet down? Really annoyed. Off work til Monday so have more chance to get into it now.

Comment

Stupid question time.
                            I take it I can buy it on PC and PS3 and have character on both platforms ?

Comment

Ok so I ordered this through Amazon, they sent it yesterday but it didn't turn up today.

They also only gave me my early access bonus code today... which doesn't really make sense but anyway...

.... Where do I enter the code exactly? the site is a mess and I cant figure out where to do it.

Comment

There was a link in my email which gave out the code (I also pre-ordered from Amazon).

Comment

Working...
                                X