Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Managed to get on for a couple of hours this afternoon, but being greeted with a message saying my world is full so I can't play! Very glad I'm not currently paying a subscription for the pleasure of not playing my new game. So disappointed, had great fun with the beta. Any idea how long this usually goes on for? MMO newbie....!

Comment

love the game... just not loving the cannot connect to server message as they are full

Comment

Originally posted by rmoxon View Post
        Ok so I ordered this through Amazon, they sent it yesterday but it didn't turn up today.

They also only gave me my early access bonus code today... which doesn't really make sense but anyway...

.... Where do I enter the code exactly? the site is a mess and I cant figure out where to do it.
        Yesterday was a bank holiday. Early access code is entered in account management on PS3 at least. If PC then I know nothing.

Comment

What world is everyone on?

Comment

None for me. All are closed.

Comment

Yeah I've just found that out.

Comment

Ragnarok here, I believe it's open too!

Comment

The majority of us are on Excalibur, though that might be temporarily closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                    The majority of us are on Excalibur, though that might be temporarily closed.
                    Yup, lodestone has loads of updates the list has changed again today

Exodus
                    Faerie
                    Lamia
                    Siren
                    Midgardsormr
                    Adamantoise
                    Coeurl
                    Malboro
                    Ultros
                    Behemoth
                    Cactuar
                    Goblin
                    Sargatanas
                    Diabolos
                    Gilgamesh
                    Leviathan
                    Balmung
                    Excalibur
                    Hyperion
                    Tonberry
                    Mandragora
                    Bahamut
                    Chocobo

On Rag from here we have just Me, Mr Kirov and Jei. Although our LS is around 12 people at the moment with around 6 of them starting fresh. So plenty of people in the same boat if you want to join us.

This might change though as everything is down for maint at the moment.

I unlocked SCH and SMN last night and cant make my mind up where I want to be putting my points. SCH was much more fun than I thought, but SMN just has the new shinny cool vibe at the moment.
                    Last edited by djtickle; 28-08-2013, 08:19.

Comment

Is the game subscription fee based, if so, how much is it monthly?

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                        Is the game subscription fee based, if so, how much is it monthly?

Its is, you get 30days free with the game and then you have a couple of options.

Entry is ?7.69 for 8 characters only 1 per world.
                        Standard is ?8.99 for 8 Characters per cable max 40.

Not sure why anyone at the moment would want more than 1 char. (Storage isn't really a problem like it was in 11)

Comment

Thanks. Will look at reviews and stuff before I take plunge.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                            Thanks. Will look at reviews and stuff before I take plunge.
                            If you are not bothered about a CE its ?16 for PC on shopto which is a pretty good price even if you only play it free for 30 days!

Also its just taken me 30mins to get back into the game after maint. Silly SE.
                            Last edited by djtickle; 28-08-2013, 10:29.

Comment

Not bad in the space of two days. Yesterday was the Collector's Edition and today was...

Now to find a PC with a Blu-Ray drive and get these MP3s off it.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                                Not bad in the space of two days. Yesterday was the Collector's Edition and today was...

Now to find a PC with a Blu-Ray drive and get these MP3s off it.
                                Oh nice! Think mine shipped a day later so hopefully will have mine soon. Did it come Royal Mail?

Comment

Working...
                                X