Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
    Right two questions:

* One where is the dalmund minion from
    * Two can someone stick the MP3s from CE on a dropbox

A code that comes with the soundtrack.

Is there a Linkshell on Excalibur? I'm kinda bored running about doing missions I've done. Would be nice to chat and try out the new ps3 keyboard I got.

Comment

Yes, there's a couple. We have our own Rargh LS which has about 12 people at the moment. Mostly the forum members who played V1.0 or people who played XI with us back in the day.

Bayani Tenzen also has a much larger LS (close to 100 members I think) that a lot of us are also a member of but that is mostly a lot of old Seraph players from XI.

If you would like a pearl for Rargh your best people to contact at the moment are Repp Penney or myself (Rare Mihgero) and can send you an invite. We have a few other leaders but I've forgotten exactly how to spell their names...

Comment

Cool, I'll try send a tell when I'm back online a little later on assuming any of you are up.

EDIT: been hitting circle for about half an hour now trying to log on. Wait for an opening. I don't get why it just doesn't put me in the queue.
        Last edited by shaffy_oppa; 29-08-2013, 01:31.

Comment

Just bought myself a copy of the soundtrack. Figured that it might become quite hard to find once the print sells out. Was yessasia the place to get it? Any additional charges to pay once it turned up? Figured I'd take advantage of their free shipping offer. Not particularly fussed about the minion - would be nice if some of them actually did something as opposed to just follow you around.

Also, on a game related note, is it possible to have it stop shifting target when you're fighting something? Even when I use target lock it will still end up shifting. Was in Samantha (or w/e it was called) last night and the game kept wanting me to target carbuncle whenever we'd pull something, even though I had manually targeted the mob.
          Last edited by Daragon; 29-08-2013, 04:41.

Comment

Daragon i have the same problem and its a pain in the arse! PS3 version here.

Comment

I don't pay on pad so can't remember which way round it is but doesn't up and down target party and left and right on the dpad target enemy's?

It's F9 on PC to target pet not sure on PS3, but a pet choco counts as a party member.

Not sure if that's much help!

Comment

Managed to get on Raganrok this morning, got no idea what I'm doing.

Comment

Originally posted by NoelEdwards View Post
                  Managed to get on Raganrok this morning, got no idea what I'm doing.
                  Woooo! It's not quite halo is it

I'll catch up with you after work point you in the wrong direction! What's your character name?

Also some server numbers here.

Haven't seen this yet but it showed up on my twitter feed. Thought I share. https://twitter.com/bohemian_murmur/status/372658462427082752/photo/1 Column order is Japanese, English, German, French. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BSvy5aTCMAExqL7.png:large

Excalibur has just over 20k atm with Ragnarok just under. 1 mil players across all servers. Thought it might have been more with everything that's going on. Anyone know what 11 has numbers wise atm?
                  Last edited by djtickle; 29-08-2013, 07:23.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                    I don't pay on pad so can't remember which way round it is but doesn't up and down target party and left and right on the dpad target enemy's?

It's F9 on PC to target pet not sure on PS3, but a pet choco counts as a party member.

Not sure if that's much help!
                    This used to be the case but it seems that the addition of pets has screwed things up and it's not as straightforward now. I've tried fiddling with the filter settings but nothing seems to work as well as the up/down and left/right rule did in phase 3.

Comment

Managed to get into a world at last. Off to work though!

Comment

After buying the Collectors Edition from a store I have now learned I can't apply it to my account as I was given the basic version for free because of buying V1. Admittedly I never done anything of consequence in the game but I'm rather irked that I have to spend a further ?15 to upgrade digitaly. So if anyone is perhaps wanting to start a new service and would like a code for the Collectors Edition then perhaps we can work out an arrangement where I'm recompensed for having to use the digital version. Can PM me if interested.

Comment

I'm wandering confusedly on Ragnarok if anyone would like to say hello - Poppaea Noctis. There seem to be lots of Starks around for some reason ...

Comment

Originally posted by fatbatch2 View Post
                            I'm wandering confusedly on Ragnarok if anyone would like to say hello - Poppaea Noctis. There seem to be lots of Starks around for some reason ...
                            Will give you a shout later, be after 9 though tonight if your still online.

Comment

I hope to be on later, but the world is full at the moment. Chinese style population control.

Comment

No luck getting on today... really sucks I'm able to get on just fine when I'm not planning to play for long. I hope the server capacity is increased early next week. Doubt I'll bother attempting this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X