Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
    I'm nearing 50 with my GSM and was wondering why you did this? I'm assuming it was a V1 thing as it was next to impossible then, but just wanted to check as come V2 my crafting skills and knowhow are minimal as I've not done much at all.

I was going to go down the Goldsmith's Doublet instead.

CP +2
    Craftsmanship +81
    Control +27

(Plus the person what will make it for me HQ's a lot)
    It already had three cracked Materia on from v1, as anyone knows I used to spend a fortune trying to get it then, the piece itself isn't that good, I don't use it now, I've made all five HQ Bodies. Ideally at 50 you're going to want to push Control as high as you can as it will push your HQ rate up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rep View Post
      It already had three cracked Materia on from v1, as anyone knows I used to spend a fortune trying to get it then, the piece itself isn't that good, I don't use it now, I've made all five HQ Bodies. Ideally at 50 you're going to want to push Control as high as you can as it will push your HQ rate up.
      Ah right nice one, just what I thought cheers.

Comment

The DoH/DoL AF looks amazing

Comment

The DoH/DoL AF looks amazing

Hahaha, whats the one on the far left? Weaver?

Comment

Yes It is, that's my favourite looking set, including the ones I don't have. The CRP tool looks nuts though, my favourite looking out of those. I left out MIN, that set looking awesome too.

Comment

Last set of MSQ fights, spoilers obviously.

Comment

Geared up my fisher yesterday, think the AF makes them look pretty dapper!

Comment

Too Good.

Kingdom Hearts Insider - the largest kingdom hearts community and news resource on the web!

Comment

Havent I seen you before?

Not content with three Final Fantasy games of her own, Lightning is set to invade another game in Square Enix's series.…

(Old news but now with Video)

Comment

Still making steady progress here GLA33 and CNJ 30 now and progressed MSQ to Brayflox Longstop - so that's next on the list for Sunday / Monday night

Got the sunken temple unlocked but need a couple more levels to enter!

Comment

Not played much this week but today has been productive!

These weapons are massive!!

Finally got round to upgrading to +1.

Totally unexpected but FC was doing other runs so they let me tag along in my AK DRG! I hate how the iLVL60 stuff looks compared to how good the DRG AF did.

Not a bad days work!
                        Last edited by djtickle; 29-09-2013, 01:18.

Comment

Why the hell is Titan so friggin' hard?

Comment

Why the hell is Titan so friggin' hard?
                            Not sure if that means you found it easy or if your having problems with it lol! If your having problems whats killing you, might be able to help?

Comment

Had the first experience of DF fails the other day running Brayflox, man some people just plain suck. Managed to get the wins in the end but it was some hard work. 4/7 on tank gear out of there now so a few more runs needed to finish up then on we go...

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                                Not sure if that means you found it easy or if your having problems with it lol! If your having problems whats killing you, might be able to help?
                                No, it's mental, it's taken the best part of 200 wipes to get the full rotation of the fight down, what I wouldn't give to play a non-healing class for it, I love SCH, but not that much. It goes so far beyond unforgiving, everyone gets punished for the slightest mistake. Amazing fight though.
                                Last edited by Rep; 01-10-2013, 10:43.

Comment

Working...
                                X