Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fixed a known issue where large numbers of players were unable to log onto the servers

by kicking off all those people that stayed afk for days at a time

Maybe?

Comment

Extra free days too Gotta love that.

Comment

Anyone around on Ragnarok server tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by NoelEdwards View Post
          Anyone around on Ragnarok server tonight?
          I'll be on! Add me, Mr Kirov

Comment

The writing in version 1 was always brilliant, but for ARR it's on a whole new level

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
              Odin fate showed up twice over the last couple of days which unlike Behemoth turned out to be crap. Hopefully its only down to the sheer about of people that turned up which pretty much made it unplayable as you cant target anything. 1st time he wiped everyone at 1% and 2nd time I got the clear but only a silver reward.

Also finished the current main story line which in the end was excellent after having my doubts after

Ifrit and Titan.

Tsing the dungeons get much harder as a tank, as almost all the time you are dealing with multiple enemies. Around 40+ will start pushing your buttons! ^^

Oh and my OST finally turned up!

Somebody called Wedge has added me as a friend is this you wedge?
              That is me, transferred one of my alts to rag.

Comment

I'm level 13 at the moment what level are you?
                Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                I'll be on! Add me, Mr Kirov

Comment

I dc'd during an instance and now can't get back in, the dc was 2 hours ago but only just tried to get back in. Is the same 3102 error I was getting in phase 4 (which we told had been fixed prior to launch). I've been pretty laid back with all the issues so far, but getting bored now.
                  Last edited by Rep; 04-09-2013, 13:36.

Comment

Originally posted by NoelEdwards View Post
                    I'm level 13 at the moment what level are you?
                    41. But sub classes that need levelling and you're about to hit dungeons soon so you might want some help! Tickle had a links hell on the go so you can come join us

Comment

Originally posted by Rep View Post
                      I dc'd during an instance and now can't get back in, the dc was 2 hours ago but only just tried to get back in. Is the same 3102 error I was getting in phase 4 (which we told had been fixed prior to launch). I've been pretty laid back with all the issues so far, but getting bored now.
                      Dc'd loading into the ifrit instance on one occasion. Game kept trolling me with an error message after sitting on the loading screen for about 15 seconds. That wasn't fun.

Comment

So finally got around to playing and I had put a transfer request in for my original character from 1.0 way back when, however when I chose the character upon sign-in it never transferred me to the world I requested and am stuck on a NA server. Should the transfer have taken place by now?

Comment

Originally posted by elaniel View Post
                          So finally got around to playing and I had put a transfer request in for my original character from 1.0 way back when, however when I chose the character upon sign-in it never transferred me to the world I requested and am stuck on a NA server. Should the transfer have taken place by now?
                          Your original server was Istory no? That later became Gungnir during version 1 and is now a Japanese server, surely had the transfer have not worked you'd still be on that? What NA world does it say you're currently "stuck" on?

Comment

I'm on Excalibur...
                            Also, when I try to login to the Lodestone it says I need an active account to do so. But I do as it shows my account on Mogstation.
                            I should be on Ragnarok as that's what I selected.

Comment

10102 :-(

Comment

When we were discussing server options prior to phase 4, it was decided some people would go to Excalibur while others went to Ragnarok, honestly it sounds like you opted for Excalibur, there's no other way you could have ended up on it, or you'd still be on Gungnir.

Comment

Working...
                                X