Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad some are enjoying it, for me it still doesn't feel like the reboot I was hoping for but there is still enough good aspects for me to enjoy it.

I've not been on much lately, basically just gonna hold off now, will give phase 2 a try to test using the gamepad but then probably won't do anymore until I can properly progress on my main character.

Comment

has any1 got a link for the new benchmark thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Toxicforce View Post
        has any1 got a link for the new benchmark thing?
        Here you go

Seriously though, I've been so busy lately I've just not had time for this, hopefully soon though ^^

Comment

Originally posted by mikewl View Post
          I'm glad some are enjoying it, for me it still doesn't feel like the reboot I was hoping for but there is still enough good aspects for me to enjoy it.

I've not been on much lately, basically just gonna hold off now, will give phase 2 a try to test using the gamepad but then probably won't do anymore until I can properly progress on my main character.
          If you get chance, id recommend getting to level 15 and trying some dungeon.

Comment

Had another blast over the weekend on this. Getting to the point where I am very interested on how they will integrate our characters as starting from level 1 is such a joy that hopefully it wont ruin it.

New benchmark out that supports full screen.

Last edited by djtickle; 18-03-2013, 17:45.

Comment

Me too, got on yesterday with Rep and Apa for a bit, it was good.

One thing I noticed though was the NDA warning, need to be careful what we put on here as our old characters are at risk.

I'll give that benchmark a try this evening.

Comment

That CS for the NDA quest, with the NDA and NDA npcs was brilliant, also loved the NDA.

Was good fun though, glad I've finally settled down and have time to play, has the schedule been updated with the next date yet?

Comment

I don't think it has yet.

Comment

Looking good if the benchmark is anything to go by. A score of 7147 at maximum settings. Resolution was only at 1280 x 720 but it looked awesome and ran very nicely!

Where is my beta invite, SE? <.<

Comment

We would like to invite you to participate in the Beta Test from phase 2 ahead of the start of phase 3 whereby all current service account holders will become eligible. We would be most grateful if you could help participate with tests.

Comment

Likewise. Yussssss!

Comment

Notes from new live letter

Liking the whole housing aspects, looks good.

Not so sure about the changes to melding, although no longer losing the equipment on fails is kind of nice, it bugs me a bit that its been made easier.

Otherwise some good stuff, its just taking too long to be released lol.

Also nice to see more beta testers, I think I read phase 1 characters will actually be carried forward to phase 2, so someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think Bahamut server is where we are.
                          Last edited by mikewl; 04-04-2013, 17:02.

Comment

Tal, have you been able to download the client? I've got code registration currently unavailable inside my account services and options which is where I was told to look after entering my code.

Comment

Registered my beta code, went to the next step which is signing up to the forums (where the client download link is) and got this:

You could not log in because the service account in question is not registered.
                              If you would like to log in to the service, please log in to the Square Enix Account Management System and register the service account.

Comment

I got that message as well. Why can things never be straight forward with SE?

Comment

Working...
                                X