Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um..., okay...
    Last edited by C'; 19-09-2013, 07:32.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post

Um..., okay...
      Haha yeah i've seen that too. I assume you handed in HQ items?

Comment

I got Ifrit done on Tuesday with help from DJ & co, signed up to a grand company and I'm now trying to get my seals so I can get a chocobo.

Comment

Originally posted by NoelEdwards View Post
          I got Ifrit done on Tuesday with help from DJ & co, signed up to a grand company and I'm now trying to get my seals so I can get a chocobo.
          Ifrit is such a cool fight Its a shame that none of the fights are as epic as the final V1 fight

Comment

UPDATE: While you can switch from playing Final Fantasy 14 on PlayStation 3 to the PlayStation 4 version for free, doin…

Turns out if you upgrade from PS3 to PS4 for fee you lose the rights to play on the PS3 version.

Looks like another purchase of the game will be coming at some point for me. Would have been better as an upgrade fee or something that let you still use on both.

My ideal solution will end up being PS4 with Vita TV to move it around the house.

Comment

Works fine for me, if I've got a ps4 next to a ps3 then ill play on my ps4.

Only problem is the missus will be playing on the ps3 next to me and get a bit jealous hahah

Comment

I was going to pick up another copy anyway so no bother to me. I was thinking PS3 in the bedroom and PS4 in the living room... but now I play on PC in the bedroom so thats kinda redundant... and adding a third would mean more time organising my armoury as I switch from each device, unless the PS3 and 4 can share a save. God I hope SE make that stuff server side.

Ideally I think PS4 in the living room, PC in bedroom and remote play on vita in the bed for DoH

Comment

I'll definitely be on around 5 tonight, hopefully Kupo will be about.

Comment

Have you guys seen the titan weapons? They are nuts, The Cane Of Crags is insane it looks like a massive club with green stuff growing on top!

Comment

still waiting for server transfer to start =/

Comment

Wooo added to the relic collection today

Comment

games only been around like 3 weeks, how u haxing relics so quick lol

Comment

Originally posted by Toxicforce View Post
                            games only been around like 3 weeks, how u haxing relics so quick lol
                            They are not as difficult anymore as V1. Once you have finished the story line you can pickup the quest "A Relic Reborn". After that you have to meld a certain weapon which is 100% rate no fail then kill 2 bosses and some random mobs. After that you just need to do Ifrit, Garuda and Titan on hard mode and collect 900 tombs from dungeons and you get your relic.

The only really hard part of it is Titan on hard mode as doing this with a pickup group normally ends in death. Garuda can also be a little bit troublesome. But with a decent Free Company you can make multiple relics in hours really.

I assume the rest of the guys from here will pop up with them soon as Kupo was a good LS in V1 killing all the hard stuff, so I expect they have also downed titan.

I had my meld ready for DRG but my FC wants BRDs for Coil so will be doing that next, only problem is my brd is like 42 or something!?!? Time for some fate spam.

Also Tox, if your still doing PLD the relic quest is awesome as you get 2 for the price of 1. (Sword and Shield)
                            To upgrade to +1 also its 600 for Sword and 300 for Shield as normal weapons are a flat out 900. Bargin!

I have been looking out for everyone in Duty finder but not seen anyone yet, not even sure if our servers are linked for DF though anymore.
                            Last edited by djtickle; 24-09-2013, 09:27.

Comment

Originally posted by Rep View Post
                              Not amazing, and alot easier than in version one, but finally got my five meld!

I'm nearing 50 with my GSM and was wondering why you did this? I'm assuming it was a V1 thing as it was next to impossible then, but just wanted to check as come V2 my crafting skills and knowhow are minimal as I've not done much at all.

I was going to go down the Goldsmith's Doublet instead.

CP +2
                              Craftsmanship +81
                              Control +27

(Plus the person what will make it for me HQ's a lot)
                              Last edited by djtickle; 24-09-2013, 10:20.

Comment

Well we cleared MSQ last night, with a back to back

Castrum and Praetorium Linkshell run

,and while not wiping on any fights, it was pretty tough and felt more like an endurance test more than anything. That fight against

Ultima Weapon (Phase one) is brilliant, loved him throwing those Primal abilities at us, hopefully they'll be an Omega weapon in the future that has even more primals.

Just how good is some of the music too, this might be my new favourite part of the OST, along with this, just how ****ing awesome was this?!
                                Last edited by Rep; 24-09-2013, 11:21. Reason: Songs already pulled by SE xD

Comment

Working...
                                X