Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, exact same thing here...

Comment

Have gone into Account Management System and reactivated the FFXIV service account which seems to have done the trick and let me register on the Beta Forums.

Comment

Enjoying the Beta Test Phase 2

Comment

Me too.

Please don't ban my account Square-Enix.

Comment

*poof*
            Last edited by Daragon; 16-04-2013, 05:01.

Comment

Right got my Beta invite for FFXIV, going to try to find some time to have a go when Evie goes to bed tonight. What server is everyone on?
              Last edited by Tsingtao; 15-04-2013, 11:18.

Comment

Oh and any recommendation on a new monitor, want full HD and ideally picture in picture.

Comment

We're on Bahamut server but its probably down until Friday.

As for Monitors I'm not sure if any have picture in picture, may have to go for a TV for that, but I'd give Scan or Novatech a look.

Comment

This weekend was April 12, 2013 (Friday), 9:00 a.m. to April 14, 2013 (Sunday), 9:00 a.m. (GMT) so hopefully will be the same next weekend?

As for monitors, not sure what your requirements are, but I am very pleased with my new (very well priced) 27" BenQ GW2750HM.

Looking forward to playing more, being logged in and chatting to Rare, Wedge and Dara feels like 2004 all over again!

Comment

Wow, sorry I missed Tal and Tsing at the weekend, I was rushed to Hospital on Saturday morning for some major eye surgery (not planned). Going to take a few months for my sight to recover, and been signed off for the next 6 weeks. Going to log in to kill the boredom but probably won't be good for much. Let me know if you need a CNJ that walks into walls and trees though.

Comment

*waits for "I'll probably still be a better CONJ than Dara though"* <.<

In all seriousness though, if these first few quests are anything to go by, I'll be alot better at XIV than I ever was at XI.
                        Last edited by Daragon; 16-04-2013, 04:59.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                          *waits for "I'll probably still be a better CONJ than Dara though"* <.<
                          Oh but of course

Anyway, best not say anything more about the NDA in case they'll blast my existing XIV character into the sun/Dalamud.

Comment

Any way I can get a beta invite other than signing up on the website? (which I've done already)

Comment

I think that's all you can do now mate. Think most of us signed up with limited time "offers." I don't know where mine came from, I know I didn't sign up with a flier from last years DW concert for example as I forgot to use it. That was only valid for a day or so though I seem to recall.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                                Any way I can get a beta invite other than signing up on the website? (which I've done already)
                                It won't be to long before you get a invite mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X