Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm almost inside the actual shop after about 2 hours. Apparently there's only one ****ing cashier. Seriously, did they get a child to make that decision? God knows how many thousands here, let's just hope there's enough stock or there will be blood!

Comment

I have a new found respect for yoshi-p, walking the queue apologise to us for the stupid wait. Didn't have to do it, but he did.

Comment

Thank god that is over. So much queuing, so worried the delivery moogle and art book would sell out long before I got to the front but I got em'

Onto the Dev panel!

Comment

Odin down!

Comment

Nice, shame there are no game pads. I'm not even going to bother to attempt the hard mode primal fights with a kb/mouse. My incredibly swift death would only serve as humiliation

Comment

All the odin machines had pad?

Comment

I did a roulette. Got garuda, never played with KBM and we were restricted to just mouse or keyboard but she went down. Queueing for Odin now and yeah they have pads.

Comment

Think its fair to say this event has reinvigorated my desire to come back to the game following my diablo 3/destiny addiction. The odin fight win really gave me the last push I needed, such a rush and an awesome t shirt too!

Cannot wait for heavensward. Flying mounts will be amazing!

Comment

Yeah was a great day, managed to complete everything on the bucket list and grab the loot. Also bumped into dara towards the end of the day for us. The primal challenges where fun would have liked to have done more of them, people swapping chairs on battle on the bridge was such a laugh to watch.

Grats on Odin dara! Was looking out for you shaffy but didn't manage to spot you!

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                      Yeah was a great day, managed to complete everything on the bucket list and grab the loot. Also bumped into dara towards the end of the day for us. The primal challenges where fun would have liked to have done more of them, people swapping chairs on battle on the bridge was such a laugh to watch.

Grats on Odin dara! Was looking out for you shaffy but didn't manage to spot you!
                      Cheers dude, we got the win eventually on the 4th go I think, near the start of the closing ceremony so there were no more queues to go through. Reasonably straight forward fight, given I'd not fought him prior to today. Obviously I didn't tell my team that! Did ok for the most part, I'm impressed I managed to survive longer than I did. Our ifrit fight got me right back into things.

Looking forward to new world and distant worlds next weekend now.

Comment

I started a 10 hour shift right after the event ended. I've been on my feet for 25 hours now, so close to home. I'm gonna sit there and appreciate all my loot.

I really wish they gave away the other tshirts too, I'd have loved the leviathan one. Overall great day and it's reinvigorate my desire to get back into the game too lol. My highlight was definitely the challenges and getting my meteor survivor t-shirt signed by Yoshida

Comment

Did they actually have a signing event for the non VIP guests, or did you you just catch him on a walkaround?

Comment

He was signing stuff towards the end in the market queue so I queued up and got an autograph.

Comment

Will post more later, but I had fun! Now wondering if I bumped into / saw any of you guys...

Comment

It begins

Comment

Working...
                                X