Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free FFXIV Themes on Japanese Playstation Store for PS4 and PS3.

Comment

HYPE!

Comment

Oh god World of Darkness looks so goooood.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
          Oh god World of Darkness looks so goooood.
          Screw that! GOLD F*ING SAUCER! So glad they've remixed the tune from 7 and not created an original piece for it. I hope it's not going to be instanced, will make quite a good time killer whilst waiting on raids.

Now I just need to finish my backlog of Christmas games before type-0 releases or I'll have something else to distract me!

Wonder if the odin fight has been buffed since Fanfest, wasn't the hardest I've had in game.
          Last edited by Daragon; 16-01-2015, 16:19.

Comment

Looking like a very good update to finish things off before the expansion. Now I need to focus on clearing Shiva, have only done a few tries on DF and it seems ok, just need to learn the patterns a bit more.

Comment

Thought id reactivate to check out Ninja and damnnn a melee job; that's actually fun!

Comment

Just seen that Heavensward is up for preorder now. Anyone planning on getting the ?130 CE? I do want it, but there are no specifics on the art book or statue. How big are they?

So far it looks like only the SE store is selling it, which is unfortunate as they take the cash when the order is placed not when it ships and I'm currently skint

Might wait and see if it's still in stock in a fortnight when I'm paid next. As much as I'd really like another artbook, I figure that dragon statue I can probably live without.

Comment

They changed the pre-order policy around February, money is now taken 10 days in advance of shipping. A Rep has already confirmed SE Store only in Europe. What's funny is the US price vs the UK one, oh don't forget the rest of Europe

Comment

I'm going for the digital collectors edition I think. That said, I saw that Japan is getting Amano art on their boxed copies, so I might end up with one of those too...

Comment

Distinctly underwhelmed by the ce unboxing video I saw on youtube. SE doing their usual 30 odd page art book trick and the figurine is no where close to playarts standard which I would expect for the price, far too small as well

Looks like digital upgrade for me too.

Comment

I'm disappointed with the CE, for the price they have put it out for in the UK I don't believe its worth the value in the box. But as im a sucker and have all the other CE's I have still preordered.

Comment

?130 is a bit much for the CE, had it been ?70-?90 I'd have considered it.

Still got lots of stuff to try and clear before the expansion, Ramuh Ex was the last primal I cleared, still not done Turn 7 either. Been enjoying the latest update though, Gold Saucer is good.

Comment

Pre ordered the CE, was hoping to source it elsewhere other than SE store. Downloaded the game and updated but Im a bit overwhelmed as to where to get going again lol. Given my time scales for play I doubt I will have anything remotely close to being finished by the time the expansion is released.

Comment

I am aiming for all classes capped by the expansion. I have maaaaybe been playing this quite a lot lately.

Comment

ARR complete! T13 down and Zeta completed.

Comment

Working...
                                X