No announcement yet.

The Mean Machines Archive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you know what the freebies are? Trouble is, I have piles of magazines and piles of, well, ****. Without digging through all my mags and all the ****, I have no way of knowing what **** came from Mean Machines.

Jay

Comment

Well there's the free glow in the dark stickers, the Final Fight badge, the reviews book, Contra jigsaw, Issue Zero...

Comment

Originally posted by Duddyroar
        Well there's the free glow in the dark stickers, the Final Fight badge, the reviews book, Contra jigsaw, Issue Zero...
        ok. The Final Fight badge and reviews book I definitely have. Possibly issue zero. What were the glow in the dark stickers? ie - what did they depict? I've got a Ryu badge too, but I think that came from NMS? Or possibly MMS.

Jay

Comment

The stickers had all sorts of strange monsters on, stuff Gary Harrod had come up with at the time. They weren't related to any game, but looked cool as hell!

If you could take some decent photos of the items you have that would be great Jay

Comment

No problem. Give me some time to dig them out (and borrow a digi camera) and the pics are yours.

Jay

Comment

Cheers!

Comment

MASSIVE news regarding the Archive!

Mr. Zzap!back, he of Zzapback.com fame, has kindly offered to host the site! So it now has PROPER webspace and a PROPER web address:

There's also a new forum that isn't **** like the other one was.

Enjoy!
                Last edited by Duddyroar; 30-09-2005, 08:24.

Comment

Excellent.

Comment

Assistance required!

I'm looking at expanding the site to include all the Mean Machines Sega and Mean Machines Playstation issues. I may even consider covering the early Nintendo Magazine System stuff.

Basically I'm after scans of the front covers of these issues, in the two sizes (thumbnail and main) shown on the website. I also need a run down of the reviews and also a small summary section. Also if there were any free gifts they need to be mentioned too.

If anyone can help with this, drop me a PM.

Cheers

Damien

Comment

can't help you but just to say great site duddy, registered to the forums already, nice one with the 100x 100 avatars also i can finally use my oh my goddess avatar. Again nice one and continue with the good work

Comment

Interview with Rob Bright is now online...

Comment

Duddy, Oz Browne has just been down to my floor wearing a T-shirt that the studio boys made him for his birthday last week.

Its got that pic on your site of Oz modelling a T-shirt and Robocop Prime Directives listed on the back

Comment

Excellent! Any chance of a photo?

Comment

We got a work do tonight so I shall see what can be done

Comment

Champion!

Christ, you're so lucky man. Working in the same building as a living legend...

Comment

Working...
                                X