No announcement yet.

time to brag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a white saturn with two white pads, Street Fighter Collection, Nights and Panzer Dragoon I & II, for Y1,200 (?6) at a junk store in Urawa.

Comment

Somehow managed to win a Cyber Lip carton ver on eBay for ?31 when one went recently for $150, which was very reasonable. N-g.com price guide has it at $150-210. The guy was selling Super Spy carton too which is even rarer and that went cheap too.
      He hasn't accepted my Paypal payment yet though

Comment

Originally posted by Super Monkey Balls
        Somehow managed to win a Cyber Lip carton ver on eBay for ?31 when one went recently for $150, which was very reasonable. N-g.com price guide has it at $150-210. The guy was selling Super Spy carton too which is even rarer and that went cheap too.
        He hasn't accepted my Paypal payment yet though
        Then you don't want to be posting how much it's worth here just incase that seller visits these forums

Yakumo

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo
          Then you don't want to be posting how much it's worth here just incase that seller visits these forums

Yakumo
          Good point but I think he's in Germany so it's unlikely. I hope.

Comment

I bought a NEC Laseractive with NEC PC Engine module, pad and a copy of Afterburner 2 for 200 buttons and some fluff.

Also picked up the Samba De Amigo controllers for 50 buttons and some string. (Have the game already although you can pick up the game for less then 5 buttons).

Also got a PC Engine GT for 50 buttons and some paperclips too and a white Game Gear for 15 buttons and a boiled sweet.

Comment

Mint Radiant Silvergun ?38 in Akihabara, i keep getting it out, looking for flaws in it, but NONE!!

5 copies on Mint Super Metroid, ?10 the lot, same shop as above. Invest-me-do

4 MSX games in Cash Generator ?1.50 each, SOLD for ?115 in total on the bay.
              No bargains for ages though

Comment

Got Wing Arms, CG Portrait Series Pai, Henry Explorers, Choro Q Park and Saturn Bomberman today all for the nice price of 7 pounds 44 pence

Comment

I think entries from Japan should be outlawed on this thread - finding bargins there is pretty easy by the looks of things!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Duddyroar
                    Today I got Zelda: Oot (N64) boxed and complete for...wait for it...?1. I love charity shops that don't have a clue what they're selling.
                    Then you should have given them that little bit more....

It's for charidee, for Crizzy's sake.

Comment

Mint Ico Ltd Edition with all the cards....

?4.99 from Crime Convertors...

PS1 Beatmania boxed with turntable (unused, as far as I can tell): same price.

It's worth braving the stench of BO and crack to go in there some days...

Oooh. Got Pikachu & Translucent Green N64s the same day for ?9.99 each as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Duddyroar
                        I think entries from Japan should be outlawed on this thread - finding bargins there is pretty easy by the looks of things!!!
                        Yeah, they can be quite easy to come by. I seem to buy something every time I got to that shop.

Yakumo

Comment

How about buying games that can't easily be bought for a few hundred yen in any games shop in Japan?

Comment

Sure, I bought Shining Force Sc 1 for 500yen factory sealed and Keio Yugentai (sp?) for the saturn factory sealed for ........ wait for it.........300 yen !! See, living in the "sticks" does have it's advantages. Also bought a mint boxed Super Grafx with Daimakaimura for only 2000yen !! Of course these finds don't come every day but they do appear now and then.

Yakumo

Comment

thats better, stop posting I bought this cheap game for Y100 and here a picture type posts. I saw the bloody Virtua Fighter CG discs for Y10 each in one place (thats 5p for you english types).

Comment

Originally posted by MD
                                thats better, stop posting I bought this cheap game for Y100 and here a picture type posts. I saw the bloody Virtua Fighter CG discs for Y10 each in one place (thats 5p for you english types).
                                Why, is this your forum? This is the bargain thread isn't it? Does it matter if the item is common or rare ? I'm sure others like to see these Japanese games. It maybe common stuff for me but not for those living outside Japan. I'm sure they'd like to know what sort of deals they can expect to find if they come over one day.

By the way, Virtua Fighter CG discs can be found for 10 yen in many places still factory sealed. I'll go and pick up a few tomorrow and post a few pictures

Yakumo
                                Last edited by Yakumo; 08-10-2004, 19:14. Reason: sig deleted

Comment

Working...
                                X