Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A fair whack - they're reasonably rare. They were about ?60 originally, weren't they?

Comment

Ive seen them going for a ton. Have a look on VGI aswell.

Comment

VGI really isnt a good place to check prices against, they are full on price jackers.

Comment

Originally posted by tokyochojin
          I picked up a Dreamcast golf game by sega yesterday for 1.50, it's really good and the graphics are great. I can't tell you the name cos i can't read the Kanji>.< but it seems like it could be from an anime as the characters have a powerstone look about them. Can anyone help me out? Yakumo?
          Netto Golf?

株式会社セガのコーポレートサイトです。セガの会社情報、採用情報、グループ企業の情報などをご紹介します。

Comment

Originally posted by kernow
            VGI really isnt a good place to check prices against, they are full on price jackers.
            I know,it just seems a good example of how ridculous prices for twinsticks can be.

Comment

Netto Golf! What next, Tesco Value Soccer?

Got a couple of things today - Marvel Super Heroes on the Saturn (PAL), ?2.99 in gamestation, and Marvel Vs Capcom 2 PS2 for ?6.95 in the Game Exchange.

Comment

Back when Gamestation did imports and I could get away with such things we used to spend days on end playing Netto Golf. It's one of the few golf games I've ever truly enjoyed. Hope you're liking it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Glider
                  Tetris Plus arrived today. Puzzle game number.....um....I've lost count.
                  I bought Tetris Plus a few weeks ago. Went for the US version. It's pretty good but why oh why does the puzzle mode incorporate password saving?

Comment

Originally posted by seany1979
                    Netto Golf! What next, Tesco Value Soccer?

Got a couple of things today - Marvel Super Heroes on the Saturn (PAL), ?2.99 in gamestation, and Marvel Vs Capcom 2 PS2 for ?6.95 in the Game Exchange.
                    No thats a bargain man, i think i recently saw MSH for ?20 on ebay and MvC2 was hitting ?20 in CEX, nevermind ebay!!!!! "you lucky, lucky BASTARD" (Quote: Life of Brian)

Comment

Originally posted by anephric
                      I don't understand people that can just throw perfectly good stuff away. If you're not going to give it to a mate you could at least give it to Oxfam... the games at least (if they don't take electrical goods).
                      I know, it's well irritating. Another friend dumped his Dreamcast - which I was after too - and games fairly recently.

Comment

These bad boys arrived over the last couple of days. I'm especially pleased with Demon's Crest - its complete and absolutely mint and it was only ?14. Well chuffed.

Chomakaimura is just as tough as I remember, maybe even more so as I was convinced you could fire upwards in this version like the others in the series. No such luck.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I was convinced you could fire upwards in this version like the others in the series. No such luck.
                          Nope, but you get the double-jump instead

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick
                            Nope, but you get the double-jump instead
                            I'd rather they kept the ability to fire upwards and downwards in; I've lost count of the number of times I've mis-judged a double-jump and leapt straight into the arms of a waiting enemy.

Comment

This is what I've been collection over the past 3 and a bit weeks.

If only I had a way to play them

Comment

You could have just bought Last Blade, Pulstar and Blazing Star, I reckon those 3 alone got 90% of my Neo time.

Comment

Working...
                                X