Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just been up to th loft and found one of these for the Dreamcast:

Totally forgot I had it so a bit of a find

Never even tried it out on the DC.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ono
      Just been up to th loft and found one of these for the Dreamcast:

Totally forgot I had it so a bit of a find

Never even tried it out on the DC.
      what you meant to do with that? looks well strange

Comment

This week:

Final Fantasy VIII - PC
        Power Diggerz - PS1
        GTA Collectors Edition - PS1
        Dino Crisis 2 - PS1
        Bomberman - PS1

...and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by mt50
          what you meant to do with that? looks well strange
          Do a google search on para para paradise (^_^)

The dreamcast version is a unofficial version of the Jpn PS2 game by konami. PPP is a fantastic game.

Comment

Ah, good old Dream Para Para. I think I should feature that on Retro Core with me looking like a right tit playing it Hey, Importaku, you should show the guys here your skills Even though the Dreamcast Dream Para Para is an unofficial product by the same people who make the Treamcast, it is in fact made of a very high quality just like the official Konami one.

Yakumo

Comment

These two arrived yesterday morning. Despite saying in the Castlevania thread that I wasn't bothered about picking up a PAL version of SOTN with artbook & music CD, I completely folded when I came across a mint copy on ebay.

I'm so weak.

Originally posted by seany1979
              Raystorm & FF Anthology PS1, Wiz N Liz & Toejam 2 MD up the booty today.
              You did what with them?
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo
                Ah, good old Dream Para Para. I think I should feature that on Retro Core with me looking like a right tit playing it Hey, Importaku, you should show the guys here your skills Even though the Dreamcast Dream Para Para is an unofficial product by the same people who make the Treamcast, it is in fact made of a very high quality just like the official Konami one.

Yakumo
                Heh, I remember buying it now - from the old Lan-Kwei. Didn't know it was not official (as LK sold only legit stuff).

May have a go next time I have the DC out and a few mates round. That and Samba should be a laugh.

Comment

I get to join in again

Just arrived:

We have Capcom Generations 3, lots of very obscure stuff on this one, voted for by the japanese public apparently. Good'n'minty

Soukyugurentai Otokuyo
                  Voted 9.7/10 by IGN Readers. Suppose it'll do. Minty

Front Mission 3 - PAL
                  Bottom of the barrel. Disk scratched up with concentric scratches, box smashed. Still runs though.

And I'd love to show you Christmas Nights but someone stole it out my mailbox. Thieving little git. God knows what they'll do with a Japanese Saturn game in Auckland, New Zealand. 0 market for imports over here.
                  Last edited by Applefiend; 01-08-2005, 01:57.

Comment

A lovely summers day in Tokyo and just got back from popping into Akihabara (love just being able to do that, it's proper mint I tell thee). Anyway purchased some stock and some customer requests:

Comment

At a local Gametraders, picked up Metal Gear Solid for Game Boy Color plus an actual GBC system itself, Need for Speed for Saturn and Wipeout 3 SE for Playstation. Plus I found a copy of Gradius Galaxies for GBA, but the default movement speed is PAINFULLY slow.

Comment

Just won this on the bay of fleas:

It wasn't cheap, but it cost less than most places seem to sell it for, and I've been after it for ages anyway.

Comment

Btsugun is a very nice game Duddyroar. The cheapest I've ever seen it for was 3800 and stupid me never picked it up

Some really nice Saturn and Dreamcast goodies today thanks to a shop near me having a 50% off everything ! Still, the games weren't that cheap since the shop is a bloody rip off anyway.

Here's what I got.

Creature Shock, Shichu Suimei Pitagraph, Arcana Strikes, Wangan Lpve Trial (Yep, the ****e that was ****e of the month on Retro Core), Game Ware Vol:2 and The King Of Fighters 2001 for Dreamcast.

Civilization for Saturn

Big Thanks Super Keirin. THis game is extremely piss poor BUT extremely rare. I have no idea how you got this disc but it was never for sale as the shots below show. Best of all I only p@aid 200 yen for it !!!!!

Yakumo

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo

Big Thanks Super Keirin. THis game is extremely piss poor BUT extremely rare. I have no idea how you got this disc but it was never for sale as the shots below show. Best of all I only p@aid 200 yen for it !!!!!

**** off!
                            200 yen...******g ***t
                            GIT!
                            But yeah, it is ****e though! At least delisoba is worth 2 minutes of a persons time!
                            Also I could be mistaken but I thought SK was handed out during some bike road race in japan a few years back..maybe not!
                            I don't think its that rare though, come on!

(Do you ever see Devil Summoner Extra Dungeon Disc btw? Been after it for a while)

Comment

Originally posted by wheelaa
                              **** off!
                              200 yen...******g ***t
                              GIT!
                              But yeah, it is ****e though! At least delisoba is worth 2 minutes of a persons time!
                              Also I could be mistaken but I thought SK was handed out during some bike road race in japan a few years back..maybe not!
                              I don't think its that rare though, come on!

(Do you ever see Devil Summoner Extra Dungeon Disc btw? Been after it for a while)
                              Yeah, it's not that rare but at that price it is It is ****e though !

I haven't seen Devil Summoner Extra Dungeon yet. Do you have a scan of the cover? It will help when I'm browsing through the games.

Yakumo

Comment

Yakumo, have you tried Pitagraph or Arcana Strikes yet? Gamefaqs says they are both action... if they are, perhaps they are "import friendly"?

Edit: literally just found out that Pitagraph is a "fortune teller" simulation? Still, hopefully Arcana Strikes is a dungeon crawler like the SNES game. I'm a sucker for dungeon crawlers!
                                Last edited by chis; 02-08-2005, 11:06.

Comment

Working...
                                X