Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charity shops in Boscombe today - got Chiki Chiki Boys and Klax MD for ?1.99 each - also a CD of Shenmue music called "Shenmue Jukebox" for 49p.

Comment

picked up Lawnmower Man on PAL Mega CD and Vib-Ribbon on PS1

Also recently got the following PAL mega drive games:
      Daze Before Christmas
      Ecco Jr
      Exo Squad
      Separation Anxiety
      Mega Man: The Wily Wars
      Phantasy Star IV

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem
        Loose cart? If you want the manual, I can try scanning it (have a complete copy of it here at home).
        I was actually lucky enough to get a complete copy, but many thanks for the kind offer.

Comment

Originally posted by The Glider
          Monster Max (Gameboy) arrived today. Quite an interesting looking isometric game by Jon Ritman. Should be a bit of fun.
          Thank you!! I have been trying to remember the name of this game for ages so I could buy it The Nintendo magazines back in the day rated it very highly.

Comment

This lot arrived this morning:

Got a pretty nice deal on this lot. All of the games are common as muck and I've already got a couple on PAL, but I finally have a Japanese DC! I doubt I'll play Get Bass, but the controller boxed set is a nice thing to have onthe shelves

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but are Japanese machines generally louder than PAL ones? This thing sounds like a lawnmower or something.

Comment

Originally posted by seany1979
              Charity shops in Boscombe today - got Chiki Chiki Boys and Klax MD for ?1.99 each - also a CD of Shenmue music called "Shenmue Jukebox" for 49p.
              You anywhere near Charminster?

We should meet up.

Comment

Dont Do It, It's A Trick!

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeway
                  Dont Do It, It's A Trick!
                  Indeed, I'll make him play Spikeout naked while I dance around in riding jodphers (or whatever they're called) while simultaneously summoning up the great demon Beeazlepulpdip and slapping my right arsecheek.

Edit, it's great being up with a screaming child....

Comment

picked up a mint r types US PS1 off the fleabay for the stunning price of ?3.64

result i hope

Comment

Just got this

I'm hoping that's a good price...

Comment

Originally posted by garyfoo182
                        Also recently got the following PAL mega drive games:
                        Daze Before Christmas
                        Ecco Jr
                        Exo Squad
                        Separation Anxiety
                        Mega Man: The Wily Wars
                        Phantasy Star IV
                        Wow, where did you get those? Must have set you back a bit...

Comment

yeah, not too bad a price that. I really hate Ebay sellers with all this "ULTRA MEGA RARE" ****e. He says the game is in "IMMACULATE CONDITION" if that's true then why can I see scratch marks all over the instructions? It's people like him that make searching for true Rare items such a chore these days.

Yakumo

Comment

I think i sold mine for a little more a while back so it's a decent price.

More annoying though is the postage costs. I can handle the RARE crap but when people charge ?2.50 or so to send a CD through the post it really annoys me. One of my E-bay pet hates ft:

Comment

Chiki Chiki Boys? I'm guessing it's worth more than ?1.99? I may have to pilfer it from a friend, in that case...

And I hate ?2.50 for a CD charging, it doesnt cost that much, and everyone knows it!

Comment

Originally posted by nekroxide
                                This lot arrived this morning:

Dribble how much and where from?

Comment

Working...
                                X