Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've recently bought from eBay: Chu Chu Rocket (GBA so not really retro), Destructo 2 for Playstation (Mr Driller type puzzle game), Monster Max, Hexcite & Warioland 3 all for Gameboy, which I hope will arrive in the next few days.
    Last edited by The Glider; 20-05-2005, 13:31.

Comment

Not really retro since it's running on new hardware but it's retro in the fact that it's a classic. Downloaded R-Type for my phone today Plays really well plus sounds just like the original Here's a couple of screen I took.

Yakumo

Comment

Pah...gimme the pce version anyday

Seriously dude, that looks cool. Same phone as the HoTD you showed me?

Comment

The Adventure of Little Ralph [JP Playstation]

Comment

Originally posted by tokyochojin
            Neo Geo covers are the tits, that one is amazing and it's a shame that the standard has dropped since the collapse of SNK.
            Yeah, they're awesome. I love that RB2 one especially. The dude is standing on Terry's hat and he looks pissed about it.

Agreed, the standard isn't quite the same now, but SNKPlaymore's covers are still pretty cool. Some of their PS2 releases have superb cover art.

Anyway, back on topic...here's another new one I got today you can look at.

Thank christ there aren't many more carts I really want, otherwise I'd need to start selling body parts.

Comment

Originally posted by wheelaa
              Pah...gimme the pce version anyday

Seriously dude, that looks cool. Same phone as the HoTD you showed me?
              Yeah, that's right. Got Initial D for it too. That's going to be featured on next months Retro Core. It was a toss up between getting that or Ridge Racer.

Yakumo

Comment

In the post today: two MVS carts. The Last Blade and Samurai Shodown 3.

The Last Blade is beautiful, and a superb game - better than the sequel in my opinion. First time I have played it - love it. Sam Sho 3 is a bit of a dog - worst one of the series and all that - but I was prepared for that. It is still a laff.

Comment

Monster Max (Gameboy) arrived today. Quite an interesting looking isometric game by Jon Ritman. Should be a bit of fun.

Comment

Loose cart? If you want the manual, I can try scanning it (have a complete copy of it here at home).
                    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by The Glider
                      Monster Max (Gameboy) arrived today. Quite an interesting looking isometric game by Jon Ritman. Should be a bit of fun.
                      i remember that getting a 96% score in one of the old gameboy mags!

sounds good!

Comment

Picked up the following Saturn games today from Hard Off.

Doom, Tactics Ogre, Rockman X3, Powerful Pro Baseball and Yoshiyuki Sadamoto Illustrations for Sega Saturn (MPEG card compatable too ) The funny thing is that the two cheapest games are complete with spine and Reg' cards while the others all have no spines.

Yakumo

Comment

ok, how many saturn games have you got now

Comment

Originally posted by LaParka
                            ok, how many saturn games have you got now
                            I've now got 412 original Saturn games That's almost twice as many as I have for Dreamcast. Got about 280 on that i think.

Yakumo

Comment

how many were released?

Comment

Lots

Comment

Working...
                                X