Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh, I was watching that Derby machine thinking "shall I put down a bid, or not..." but didn't bother in the end because I've spent enough recently.

Total bargain, though. I nearly had one for ?65 (I think a while ago) but the dickhead seller pulled the auction literally less than a minute before it ended. Guess he didn't think he was gonna get enough for it, bastard!

Anyway, got Street Fighter Zero 3 for DC in the post today. No more playing the crappy PS1 PAL version!

Comment

Originally posted by gossi the dog
      Ooh! Bargain!
      I paid $18 shipped for mine, minty and complete . Arrived this morning..

Comment

Two Saturns (one white and one grey) plus 25 games came through the post today. I think there'll be a new Saturn pack going up on EBAY featuring that campaign boxed Saturn.

Yakumo

Comment

Well, just if someone cares, got some PSX games, today:
          From blockbuster I've got X2 and Omega Boost (the latter in rental version), both near mint, if not for the damn stickers that these suckers attach on boxes.
          Then picked up a copy of Rival Schools in very good cond from my local comic shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo
            I think there'll be a new Saturn pack going up on EBAY featuring that campaign boxed Saturn.

yakumo
            if you've got any nice doubler saturn games going on ebay - let me know

seems i've been bitten by the saturn bug

Comment

Have you got Steep Sloper Sliders yet? It's probably the best 32bit snowboarding game, I had it up in the trading thread at a giveaway price the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
                if you've got any nice doubler saturn games going on ebay - let me know

seems i've been bitten by the saturn bug

I've always got Saturn stuff for sale. Sold 5 Saturns and games in April and May. What are you after? Check out the sale I've got going over at ASSEMbler games = http://assemblergames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5338 Very cheap too

Yakumo

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo
                  I've always got Saturn stuff for sale. Sold 5 Saturns and games in April and May. What are you after? Check out the sale I've got going over at ASSEMbler games = http://assemblergames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5338 Very cheap too

Yakumo
                  pm'd

Comment

my mate gave me his NES with 3 controllers, light gun, Micro Machines, Duck Tales, Punch Out, Super Mario Bros 3, Probotector, Battle Toads, Adams Family and Super Mario/DuckHunt. All games are boxed and mint apart from the later 3.

Comment

Picked up this little lot for ?6 on friday

Comment

Great deal there. Now make sure it takes pride of place instead of that PS1

(1000th post in this thread)

Comment

Got this little lot from my local indie. Pretty much get all the Saturn stuff I want now

Comment

Whats that at the top right Strider?

Comment

Shinning Force III.

I need!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Gear
                                Shinning Force III.

I need!!
                                How much would you pay for one?

Comment

Working...