Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todays arrivals....complete with shock and raging hard on.

Shock - I though there were only 5 mini case sunsoft games..so when I saw lemmings I was like 'cool' that's 6 then.

Raging hard on - Flashback....without a doubt my personal top retro purchase of the last year at least . By a mile. I cannot stop smiling now FB is finally in my hands

And yes, I am ashamed to admit that, although I have 300+jp md games, I have only just got around to getting Daimakaimura, Altered Beast and Super Hang-On

Comment

Damn your making me jealous,

Today I got KoF00/01 limited ps2 arcade stick, house of flying daggers - psp & 6 transformers dvds lol

So no retro stuff for me to post pictures of *cries*

Bought about 10-15 ps/ps2 rpgs on weekend though, so im expecting the mother load shortly *muahaha* then it will be pics galore

Comment

Picked up Dynamite Headdy and Gunstar Heroes for the Megadrive this morning in a charity shop. The latter was part of a cheesy compilation with the likes of Alex Kid and Altered Beast.

I now have a reason to fire up my MD that's been collecting dust for so long.

Does anyone know if you can get RGB cables for these things? If so, where from? Without that, it's back to TV tuning and grainy signals...

Comment

Originally posted by Ady
          Picked up Dynamite Headdy and Gunstar Heroes for the Megadrive this morning in a charity shop. The latter was part of a cheesy compilation with the likes of Alex Kid and Altered Beast.

I now have a reason to fire up my MD that's been collecting dust for so long.

Does anyone know if you can get RGB cables for these things? If so, where from? Without that, it's back to TV tuning and grainy signals...
          Aaahh - the old "Classic Collection"!

Well worth a look. Gunstar is still impressive today obviously - but Altered Beast, erm, isn't.

Headdy is a laugh too. After my Light Crusader yesterday, this thread is feeling the Treasure love right now.....

Comment

Try ebay. The connection is standard on the back of the Mark 1 machine. I got mine years ago from a local Tandys, dunno what the lead was originally for though.

Comment

Yeah, I know. A day or two ago I said I wouldn't be buying anything else for a while but what can I say, I'm too weak ! Dragon Force II for a fiver

Yakumo

Comment

Originally posted by seany1979
                Aaahh - the old "Classic Collection"!

Well worth a look. Gunstar is still impressive today obviously - but Altered Beast, erm, isn't.
                Well, I only got it for Gunstar, I don't care for the other games at all.

I didn't even like AB the first time round. It's unlikely I'll even load it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ady

It must be loaded up mate, just for that somewhat crackly but immortal speech!!

Wheela, what's Time Cruise 2 like?

Comment

I'll let you know tonight..I was too busy yesterday on Flashback

Comment

Got a few bits in the last week, i've been on a bit of a 16 bit frenzy:

Mario Kart - SFC Japanese
                      Hellfire - MD - Japanese
                      Thunderforce IV - MD - Japanese
                      Volified - MD - Japanese
                      Golden Axe - MD - Japanese

Comment

Golden Axe - MD - Japanese
                        Ahhhh.

Best. Game. Ever.

Comment

Found this little gem in p.o.box, today.

It took TWO MONTHS to reach Italy from Japan...
                          ...I've already considered it as lost.

Very happy it finally arrived.

Comment

Ok long story, but to keep it short -

Went to post office today to collect a package I had redirected from parcel force. Clearly the woman at the till just picked up the first `parcel force redirect package` she could find as I ended up with some ethical wares cruelty free footware. I didnt realise till I opened it that it wasnt my package.

So instead of a few sealed US ps1 rpgs, I got some 7 size granny shoes.

Not impressed !

Infact as a result of this im going to go out of my way to be unethical *applies bleach to dog*

However this arrived through my letterbox :-

Mint copy of Samurai Showdown on the 3DO with all inserts.

So fairly happy
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Hysteria; 05-05-2005, 19:45.

Comment

Frustrating! But that is why I always open my packages at the delivery office, to check their contents.

They weren't "Blackspot" trainers by any chance? (www.blackspotsneaker.org)

If they are, I am in need of a spare pair

Tirian

Comment

Originally posted by Ady
                                Well, I only got it for Gunstar, I don't care for the other games at all.

Don't tell me that you don't like Flicky ... that is one of the all-time most addictive games that I have ever played!! You gotta give that gem a good blast before you dismiss it. But I agree on AB and Alex Kidd .. those games both suck.

Alex Kidd is somewhere inbetween Wonder Boy and Sonic, and nowhere near as good as either.

Tirian

Comment

Working...
                                X