Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got Love Smash 5.1 Last week (PS2 NTSC-J) just playing around in the gallery section, Tecmo DOA has nothing on these Jiggles, its outrageous...Brilliant.

Comment

That almost looks as cheesy as Battle Raper 2.

Comment

It plays a nice game of arcade tennis. I'm still struggling with returning specials, if I can get that down a bit better, it'll open up a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by kyo_244 View Post
          Haha! No pics?
          I was just being a prick when I posted that. Apologies for being a prick.

Comment

It gave me a laugh.

Comment

Moved this over from the other thread as its more relevant here Just bought this lot for 40 euros (bout 34 quid I think)

and yes thats Zelda Wand of Gamelon for the CDI Looks quite rare..

Comment

I just realized something embarrassing, and have corrected it.

The base and emitter legs of my old PCE RGB amp were bridged, so I made it wrong basically.

Seems alright now, could be brighter though. Perhaps I should order a few 220uF caps..

Comment

Too lazy to take/upload a photo but I bought 3 things from an ebay seller this week.

Phantasy Star Online Ver.2 PAL DC promo
                  Jet Set Radio DC
                  Final Fight One PAL GBA cart

?20 for the lot.

Pleased with the PSOv2 promo for ?12.99. Been after that for a while - jokers on ebay asking for ?40-50 BIN. I even saw one for ?80!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                    Some recents:

I still want Twin Snakes should hunt for a very rare Japanese one or a U.S one myself. Come to think of it I want Killer 7 too. As the make up ladys say on You Tube "Nice haul".

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post

The base and emitter legs of my old PCE RGB amp were bridged, so I made it wrong basically.

Seems alright now, could be brighter though. Perhaps I should order a few 220uF caps..
                      I hate it when that happens, you've brought shame on your family tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by JU! View Post
                        I still want Twin Snakes should hunt for a very rare Japanese one or a U.S one myself. Come to think of it I want Killer 7 too. As the make up ladys say on You Tube "Nice haul".
                        Ju, the Japanese version isn't as rare as it used to be. You can easily pick up copies for 2000 - 3000 yen these days....

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                          I hate it when that happens, you've brought shame on your family tbh.
                          Haha! Baseley that reminded me of how awesome tha banter in here used to be! 2005-08 was at its best!!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post

Great news :-)

Comment

Comment

So I bought this Q from Trev1976 with the intention of getting it for a mate. He's on holiday at the moment so I thought stuff it, i'll buy a couple of cheap games and get some play out of it before he gets back. (I've never played F-Zero GX, looking forward to it) All the ones pictured were only ?6 each in excellent condition, so no harm done. Thing is, I haven't told him i've got it for him yet, and i'm not sure when i'm going to! I had one of these back on release, i'd forgotten how nice they are.........

Comment

Working...
                                X