Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait. What? Is Basels buying retro stuff again? Oh dear, imminent universe implosion..............

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
      Wait. What? Is Basels buying retro stuff again? Oh dear, imminent universe implosion..............

It was inevitable!

Comment

Well, if you're going to fall off the wagon again and get back into the PS2, you may as well do it in style....

Comment

What the hell is Robbit Mon Dieu?

Edit: Just looked on youtube, it reminds me of jumping flash?? Are they the same thing/series?
          Last edited by Colin; 11-09-2012, 21:28.

Comment

It's Jumping Flash 3

Comment

Bugger that box looks worse in your pic than I remembered
              Sorry buddy...glad you are enjoying it though

Now if only I could find that box for the Hori stick

Neil

Comment

I need another stick too (For 3rd strike/Ps2) any recommendations for an out the box stick.
                (its Street Fighter Exclusive) I'll be using the Geo stick for Arcade stuff)

Is the button config on the Nice Namco PS1 stick good for it?

Comment

Suppose it's up to me to post some actual retro.

My pickups since getting my PC Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                    It was inevitable!
                    Bwaha yes lads, legendary men.....return.

I need to get me that SF Zero Anthology for sure...and a stick.

Loving those PCE titles Speed

Comment

Thanks, cheapy stuff so far but I'm liking it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowDancer View Post
                        (posted in import thread) But I'm still amazed at its beauty

Arrived today (actual picture of item) Got weight to it, feels so great, very responsive.
                        Unlike the guy on youtube saying high gloss finish, its more of a nice matt sheen, and is much more pleasing to the eye.
                        Using these colours..could of looked tacky in gloss, but I assure you, in the flesh it looks so classy
                        :O That box is tEh sEks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                          Bwaha yes lads, legendary men.....return.
                          A mans worth shall not be judged on his lifetime achievements, but by the obscurity of his retro imports.

Comment

This is becoming painful though, went to view a 21" Sony tube today, got there and it was 14", thought fek it as an interim ill take it for the change in my pocket. Get it home, set up the ps2 and the ruddy rgb port is buggered, it's got a red and blue line about an inch down from the top and the picture is missing a colour, everything is a greens yellow! Tried with Dreamcast same......been playing in composite, but can't play any of my 4 new gun games as no gcon socket. **** and ARSE. Search continues.

Comment

Finally got one to use with mvs converter, works a treat, can even play aes version too with my unibios :-)

Comment

Got some great Roms today.

Comment

Working...
                                X