Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've played all those except the budget titles. My childhood right there..

Have you not played Metal Gear Solid? You should..

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
      I've played all those except the budget titles. My childhood right there..

Have you not played Metal Gear Solid? You should..
      To be honest, i'm not a hardcore gamer like that. About the most in-depth i've ever gotten was Super Mario World, then (A1200) The (original) Settlers and Theme Park... Maybe i'll give it a go when I get some control pads!
      Last edited by Danorak; 15-08-2011, 18:14. Reason: More info!

Comment

Ah I see! I can recommend it.

Comment

Well, I have a week off as of Friday, so perhaps i'll sit in the dark out the back and play it one night... Will it scare me?

Comment

Nah, it's an action game.

It shouldn't take more than 8 hours, even with cut scenes.

Comment

I'll let you know how I get on then in that case!

Comment

Picked this up last week, it's in lovely condition, needed a quick repair to get rid of some vertical lines on the screen, and now I've ordered a backlight kit for it. Tetris just doesn't feel right on anything else!

A couple more cheapy ebay purchases, except the saturn game which I got from segagagadomainstore :-)

Pete

Comment

Originally posted by Danorak View Post
                  Well, I have a week off as of Friday, so perhaps i'll sit in the dark out the back and play it one night... Will it scare me?
                  If you are 9/10 years old and don't want Snake to die then yes damn it, yes it is.

Comment

Slowly replacing my PAL-optimised Saturn games with NTSC versions, it turns out the Japanese version of Tomb Raider, pluralised for some reason, is cheapest. Largely the same, bar the Victor logo on startup, Japanese voice dubbing and lack of background on the title screen.

Cracking game, and one of the less common PAL games. Was only released in PAL territories on the Saturn, too.
                    Last edited by sj33; 18-08-2011, 02:55.

Comment

Comment

Mana is legendary!

Comment

Indeed, might look into recreating that shabby box, anyone done it before?

Hope this runs on my SFC.

Comment

Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Some mini ones by Redstar.

Comment

Gonna do a few of those for cart only games, this site has full size stuff;

Comment

Originally posted by koopatroopa90 View Post
                                If you are 9/10 years old and don't want Snake to die then yes damn it, yes it is.
                                Haha, yeah you have a point.

Comment

Working...
                                X