Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Received my fav MVS game today :-) I'm a bit pants at fighters but really enjoy this (I have to reduce the difficulty level though)

Comment

Mark of the Wolves, nice game.

Comment

I seem to appear to say this every time someone buys it. Favourite. fighter. Ever.

Comment

I like the look of that MVS

Comment

I agree with Ikobo, i recently bought Mark of the Wolves and i love it. It's the game that spends the most time in my Neo Geo.

Comment

I love it, I try and sneak a game in everyday if I can, telling mrs mmmonkey I have to test the cart/the mvs/the controller/the VGA scaler etc ;-)

Only just finished the CMVS, wanted to find something to cover the exposed board, used a rental VHS case chopped up in the end, a bit of a White cd case to stick under the arrow cut out etc, really pleased with it :-)

Fancy making another for fun!

Comment

Official Sega Dreamcast VGA Cable. Image quality is amazing, it's like having a new console

New rotaty controller for Tempest 2000 on the Jag. Made by Jonathan Ascough using a Jag Pro controller it's quite different to the Chaos Reins one I already have in that the spin action is detented (clicky). Not quite as fast as the Chaos Reins but the 'clicks' deliver more precise input imo. Very well constructed piece of kit. Highly recommended for Tempest fans.

Last edited by Atticus; 24-08-2011, 18:46.

Comment

I've always wanted one of those VGA cables. When I can stomach dropping ?80 on a cable I think I'll get one.. lol

I'm a bit of a cable whore.. Official is best right?!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                    I'm a bit of a cable whore.. Official is best right?!
                    That's what my subconscious keeps telling me.

Comment

What's the second best option considered to be for a DC VGA cable? If the official one is that pricey I can't justify it right now. Would love to play Capcom Vs SNK Pro again.

Comment

Dreamcast VGA cables are quite unique in that an unofficial cable will be as good as an official one. Don't be afraid of picking up an unofficial cable.

If you can get one that has a VGA/S-Video switch, then bonus - you can use that to trick non-VGA games into running in VGA.

Comment

Isn't a pro base for a rotary a bit overkill? I thought only Tempest supported it at the moment and that doesn't have 6 button support does it?

Comment

There is wastage but the Pro fits better in the hands (different shaped shell) and the main (A B C) buttons feel nicer to use than the std controller ones.

Comment

Finally, can play USA games on my SFC much easier now, thank you eBay.de

Haven't tried it yet, I assumed it was just a pass-thru device, but there's sine chips in it too, will experiment soonish.

Pete

Comment

Interesting! I'd assumed that those were passthroughs too but I couldn't get a straight answer out of the sellers about which systems it works with. Is it possible that they have a PAL region chip built-in, negating the need for a domestic cart?

Comment

Working...
                                X