Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It works using a single LED, which uses next to no power.

Comment

Anybody selling those modded Gameboys yet? Or doing the mods?

Comment

Comment

Jesus that mario kart looks mint (aside from bottom left corner?)!

Comment

yeah I paid for the box only including all inserts, manual, poster, the bag the game came in and all perfect. Even opened from the end without the nintendo sticker.

?17 from ebay and I already had a loose cart.

Comment

Thats really good - funny thing is it probably would of gone for much more if the cart had been in the box (more than the cart is worth on its own anyway!).

I'd really like to have some mint SNES boxes but think I'd be too scared of damaging them. Some of mine I've had since I was 5 and they are really battered but I still love them!

Comment

So far my collection is this, Link to the Past including map, secrets book and instructions and SFC Link to the past.

Comment

Lovely mint game there. I love mint SNES stuff but it is hard to come by. Some of mine are mint but most are solid at best.

Comment

Originally posted by pattybean View Post
                    So far my collection is this, Link to the Past including map, secrets book and instructions and SFC Link to the past.
                    Solid start there fella Link To The Past with map & secrets book is the pride of my collection i've noticed a few box/manuals minus the games for sale this morning while perusing the bay for a few snes games i'm after, suppose its big business for collectors who want only the mintiest of mint in the library.

Comment

I did the same thing with Zelda, I already had the cart and bought a mint box, instructions and secrets book from ebay but was missing the map, which I got for ?2 or so form the US ebay which also included another secrets book.

Comment

Wanted JP only, I guess I caved. Doesn't matter with unibios anyway..

Comment

I swore that the Dreamcast was the only console I was going to collect for.....until now:

Picked these up for ?25 at my local twice a year boot. Not pictured is the Megadrive to play them on.

On the very next stall - ?5 for all 4

and with a little more wandering - 50p each

and yesterday in my monthly charity shop trawl:

?1.99 each which isn't a huge bargain but you can't be the thrill of buying retro from a shop (sad I know!)

Comment

Very nice MD haul there :-) Including Gunstar Heroes - I've not played that after all this time, despite everyone raving about it.

Originally posted by acidbearboy View Post
                            Anybody selling those modded Gameboys yet? Or doing the mods?
                            Been toying with idea of modding some for people, but want to practice it a bit on my own consoles before I trust myself to do someone elses!

Comment

Dynamite Duke cover is amazing.

Comment

bonanza brothers!! think that was one of the first master system games I ever got along with golden axe warrior both ?4.99 from what everyone wants......ah nostalgia!

actually we dug that game out on sunday me and the little 'en and had a go, still a great game.

Comment

Working...
                                X