Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, it's pretty good nick, looking got the pinout for the main chip in it to see if I can upgrade it from RF to Composite (upgrade to composite?!!?) lol. Need to either get some big batteries for it, or get a suitable psu as well.

I'm very chuffed with it :-)

Comment

i think i have an original power supply if you want me to dig it out?

Comment

Originally posted by pattybean View Post
        No 3D glasses, I didn't even know they came with this game I shall have to keep an eye out now for em be interesting to see how well it (doesn't) works.
        I think it was only for the opening FMV where it had 3D integrated. Bit of a gimmick!

Some excellent classic MD games in your recent haul there. Good to see Flashback again too, was only thinking of that the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by pattybean View Post
          i think i have an original power supply if you want me to dig it out?
          If you reckon you have, that would be amazing :-)

One more purchase I forgot to post, took a gamble on eBay with this, for the price I was expecting it to be a bootleg, it's legit though :-) needed a damn good clean but working well now

Comment

Waku Waku 7?

Great game, love the zaniness of it.
            Last edited by Jamie; 13-09-2011, 18:21.

Comment

yeah, mrs mmmonkey liked it when I was testing it out yesterday - some great characters

Comment

Originally posted by mmmonkey View Post
                If you reckon you have, that would be amazing :-)
                Seems I have muddled up which old system I have:

Any good? my system is faulty and doesnt work, makes sounds but will not tune in not even on a old TV.

While we are on the subject of adapters, the Asian mega drive I bought came with this plug:

Do I need a step down for that? I have a socket thing so I can plug it into a british plug but that doesnt convert power....I dont really know if I have worded that correctly!

sorry if this has drifted OT

Comment

The Grandstand PSU looks right, its the same voltage and connector, I'll give it a go if you really don't want it.

That asian MD PSU, yep, you can plug that in without a stepdown, it's 230v input which is the bit you would need to check, if it was 100v/110v then you'd need the stepdown :-)

Pete

Comment

Picked up this bundle for ?22 ,sadly the mastersystem is missing the 2 joypads and the instruction manual, anyone have either of these i could buy please
                    Last edited by yesteryeargames; 15-09-2011, 14:00.

Comment

awesome bundle, I love bubble bobble!

Comment

Few more bits, not all minty but items I really wanted.

Comment

Japanese SFC boxes have much better artwork than the other regions! Love that cover to SSF2, they used it for the anime movie too.

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post

Picked up this bundle for ?22 ,sadly the mastersystem is missing the 2 joypads and the instruction manual, anyone have either of these i could buy please
                            The memories coming flooding back when I see those white and silver line boxes. I have the light gun version of that setup. Nice to see some cards and Time Soldiers too! Shinobi was class too.

Comment

Yeah Time Soldiers was brilliant and I too love the Master System cases with white and silver lines and simplistic artwork . Wondeboy is the best ever too .

Comment

All the game are minty fresh as is the console apart from the slight damage on the front of the box so i thought it was a good deal to start off my master system collection , I cant get Teddy boy card to load is there a trick to getting them to load or any way to clean them?

Comment

Working...
                                X