Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
    There's NES emus for loads of consoles, lol.

I agree though, I don't care for NES due to no RGB.
    The Famicom Titler system from Sharp can be modded for RGB. Xtreme.

Comment

Yeah I forgot about that. Bit out of my price range and massive though.

Comment

NES on PSP lools superb.

Comment

todays bootsale pick ups

Comment

A rather decent 600 yen. Probably able to find it cheaper, but it goes with my Lunar Mpeg edition at least. Came with spinecard and also poster.

Comment

Nice! Wish I could read japanese.

Also, I passed on the Commodore 1085-D2 I had lined up in favour of a Commodore 1081. This is a CGA monitor with straight SCART. Yum! Probably still gonna need a sync splitter though, maybe.

Comment

What's the disc with Vroom written across it?

Comment

Super Sonic Racers, the other ones are registered users demo 03, some PS mag ones and i cant remember the other game only paid ?2 for all the psone games and the n64 pad which is in superb condition.

Comment

I picked up this little darling a few weeks back, beige and boring but she play all my 9x games, it only came with a 20GB HDD which just isn't enough with everything I've been installing

Magic Carpet still has those free 3D glasses, Aladdin is unplayable sadly as the seller included the Amiga manual and the game has that old type this word from this paragraph from this page copy protection going on. Every "PC" manual online also seems to be the Amiga version as well. Wipeout's great, Psygnosis games seem to map perfectly to my USB Saturn pad.

I took a chance on Hostages, only paid about ?2 and it was marked as untested, for good reason it seems. The real diamond for me is Formula One which I didn't even know was included in the gaming lot I won, I've been playing it pretty much every day or so.

I'm avoiding the big names for the moment, replaying my old favourites like Motorhead and G-Police while picking up some small stuff. The Ultimas and System Shocks of PC gaming will have to wait for a little while yet.

Comment

How much did that PC setup cost? I'd love to play some of the PC games that I used to play. Dos Box never runs well for me on Vista

My latest retro wares

A second White Saturn that has a good condition box but more yellowing than my other machine

Never noticed the rip in the cover

1: My Best Friend A jigsaw puzzle game, seemingly with boobs .
                      2: Princess Crown - Saw a youtube video of it, looked decent enough, must give it a playthrough when I have time.
                      3: Wachenroder - Bought purely because I enjoy Range Murata's work particularly from last Exile and his Sphere's doujinshi which I collect.
                      4: Snobow Kids - Check out the nose!
                      5: Policenauts - Going to rip this and add the translation patch and burn back to a cdr.
                      6: Langrisser IV - lots of junk inside that box
                      7: Official SFC adaptor
                      8: Cool Saturn pad - The one I had boxed a month or two back ended up not working after a while.

A SLG3000, Sync Strike and the GBS-8220 scaler. Still tinkering with it, may do a thread and post some before and after pics of various games to help out others who may of had trouble understanding all the jargon in the schmups forums like I did .

Comment

Post some results from that setup if you can, wondering if it can compare to the XRGB series.

My 15khz monitor should come today.. Waiting is hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr-Niceguy2001 View Post
                          A second White Saturn that has a good condition box but more yellowing than my other machine
                          http://retr0bright.wikispaces.com/Retr0Bright+Gel

I
                          have read about this, not tested it personally but it might help to restore the color.

Comment

Finally my other box of crap arrived from Japan, filled with N64 and Game Boy goodness.

That's right, holmes, Shin SD Gundam Densetsu Naito Gundam Monogatari BOXED.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr-Niceguy2001 View Post

A SLG3000, Sync Strike and the GBS-8220 scaler. Still tinkering with it, may do a thread and post some before and after pics of various games to help out others who may of had trouble understanding all the jargon in the schmups forums like I did .
                              Where did the clear box for the GBS come from?

Comment

Gameboy Donkey Kong. So good.

Comment

Working...
                                X