Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
    Where did the clear box for the GBS come from?
    ArcadeForge.de sell them, though they're a tad overpriced in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by pattybean View Post
      http://retr0bright.wikispaces.com/Retr0Bright+Gel

I
      have read about this, not tested it personally but it might help to restore the color.
      Ikobo used it on his cab and it worked a treat.

Comment

I don't think he used retro bright.

Comment

Ikobo used a mixture of iru-bru and bucksfast.

Comment

nevermind, images aren't working
            Last edited by Dandy_sephy; 28-09-2011, 16:15. Reason: not working

Comment

Decided to buy a SNES clone so I can stop faffing about with wires, 50/60hz modded plays most games except some of the late games to come out in the SNES's life it even plays some revisions of Mario RPG.

Another GBA from cash converters for ?4.99, I now have 3 GBAs and 1 Gamecube wire so getting close to been able to play Four Swords properly.

64 in 1 GB cart only has 8 games on it, mario kart SC, Pokemon Pearl, Pokemon Silver, Advance Wars and Smash Court tennis all from the local 2nd hand shops and charity shops

Comment

A SNES clone!!

Pop up a pic of it working.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                  Where did the clear box for the GBS come from?
                  arcadeforge.de who sell the SLG and SyncStrike etc get them made up

EDIT - DOH, just seen Jakes reply, sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                    A SNES clone!!

Pop up a pic of it working.

PAL Mario Kart - 50hz

PAL Mario Kart - 60hz

Not sure how much you can work out from them pics but it plays SFX chip games with no issue, overall quite happy with it dont have to keep getting my SFC out of its box to play on it now.

Comment

RGB??

Comment

Yeah thats running through my RGB cable I use for my RGB modded US N64.

Comment

Doesn't look half bad. Wouldn't mind a SFC Jr myself.

Comment

Looks nice Pattybean.

Are there compatibility issues with some games then?

Comment

As far as I know it won't play some of the later revisions of US Super Mario RPG and some other obscure JPN games from towards the end of the SFCs life. 99.99% compatibility the website says....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr-Niceguy2001 View Post
                                How much did that PC setup cost? I'd love to play some of the PC games that I used to play. Dos Box never runs well for me on Vista
                                ?20 including free shipping. Late 90s PCs themselves aren't too expensive, it's just finding one in your area thats a pain, especially when you don't drive since most people mark them as pick up only.

Originally posted by Mr-Niceguy2001 View Post

1: My Best Friend A jigsaw puzzle game, seemingly with boobs .
                                2: Princess Crown - Saw a youtube video of it, looked decent enough, must give it a playthrough when I have time.
                                3: Wachenroder - Bought purely because I enjoy Range Murata's work particularly from last Exile and his Sphere's doujinshi which I collect.
                                4: Snobow Kids - Check out the nose!
                                I love Snowboard Kids, played it whenever I was round my friends house back in the day. Makes me want to pick up another N64 whenever I see it

Comment

Working...
                                X