Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NeoStuey View Post
    FREE or no deal

Drop me a PM please Garry and I'll sort out getting them sent on to you if you're okay to wait a week or two on them.

Pmed

Comment

Haven't posted anything new of mine in this thread for ages. I guess this is one of the highlights from some recent stuff I've got - Super Mario Bros Special (Sharp X1 ver on tape).

There's actually a rom hack available that ports the SMB.S level design over to SMB1 on the NES. Probably easier for most people to play it that way.

Comment

Nice, I was reading a feature on the Hudson Mario games a few weeks back on HG101, think Sketz wrote it, they look like a pretty interesting take on the series.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
          Is it not dangerous for you to even look in this thread?
          I was just about to say the same thing!!

just logging onto NTSC-UK itself is dangerous enough, nevermind the retro section!..

Comment

Here you go,

Comment

I was starting to think you were in a coma, been a while.................

Comment

That Flinstones looks a bit better when you can see the pic!! Very very nice.

I've always found it extra difficult getting any of the Taito games in decent shape. The boxes are normally pancaked for some reason.

Comment

I was starting to think you were in a coma, been a while.................

Yeah, it has , I found a new hobby ........women lol

Did yer miss me then

Comment

Originally posted by nintastic View Post
                    You joke about it now but in six months time when all you've played is Puzzle Bobble you'll rue the day you ever left us

Comment

Comment

You joke about it now but in six months time when all you've played is Puzzle Bobble you'll rue the day you ever left us
                        Unless you get a girly gamer then it's 24/7 non stop playing

No woman would take me away from my nintendo lol

Comment

Originally posted by BigDeadFreak View Post
                          My partner moans at me for playing games But then he is very particular about his games.

Anywho my most recent purchase before christmas (forgot to post a pic) was:

Comment

Keio is such a good game! I think I might have a quick go on it today, cheers Catmoo!

Comment

You've only just found women? And you're how old?

Anyway, subtract the time you're now having new found sex, and the time this new lady actually says or asks you to do anything of any real interest from your previous standard week, and you'll find there's still plenty of time for gaming left...........

Comment

Here you go,

Just LK at the condition of these boxes!,have you airbrushed the pics using photoshop?

Comment

Working...
                                X