Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cauterize View Post
    Bah! Still waiting for mine
    That's the thanks you get for giving them a plug!!

Comment

Ok, this definitely definitely the last few packages for this year.

Very surprised since I only bought these 2 days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
        My Pier Solar arrived today
        Balls -- I thought there would be millions of copies available when it was eventually released but now I've missed out on a proper copy. Just glad I read this thread as I managed to snag myself a reprint before those all go as well!

Comment

Cheers! Just bagged a reprint too

Comment

Mine came already - Pier Solar that is. Once i track down a couple of variants I'll post a complete PAL MD blue box set

Comment

Thought i'd better revisit the MCD as I never really gave it much time before jumping ship and getting a SNES back in the day. Got these a few week back

Comment

Nice. I had some great times with the Mega CD. I'm sure if I'd spent £300 on one when it came out I wouldn't have been so keen but there are some quality titles for it.
                Be sure to pick up Batman Returns and, if you've got the cash, Snatcher and Lunar. There are some pretty good FMV games too.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDeadFreak View Post
                  Nice. I had some great times with the Mega CD. I'm sure if I'd spent ?300 on one when it came out I wouldn't have been so keen but there are some quality titles for it.
                  Be sure to pick up Batman Returns and, if you've got the cash, Snatcher and Lunar. There are some pretty good FMV games too.
                  cheers, i'll add them to my wish list

Comment

Originally posted by chojin View Post
                    cheers, i'll add them to my wish list
                    Just don't go adding:

Time Gal
                    Road Blaster FX
                    Silpheed
                    Urusei Yatsura: My Dear Friends
                    or
                    3X3 Eyes

Comment

Originally posted by NeoStuey View Post
                      Just don't go adding:

Time Gal
                      Road Blaster FX
                      Silpheed
                      Urusei Yatsura: My Dear Friends
                      or
                      3X3 Eyes
                      I'm probably on my own on this one but I quite enjoy Time Gal. I use 'enjoy' in present tense because I still have a go on it every now and then!

Comment

Originally posted by chocklo View Post
                        I'm probably on my own on this one but I quite enjoy Time Gal. I use 'enjoy' in present tense because I still have a go on it every now and then!
                        I like them all myself, the was code.

Comment

I like them all myself, the was code.
                          Is it not dangerous for you to even look in this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                            Is it not dangerous for you to even look in this thread?
                            Extremely, but to be honest I look in quite often but only as a guest.

Your stuff is always top notch as always, liked the look of that NeoGeoCDZ you posted up a short while back.

Whilst I mention SNK, anyone need/want both a Samurai Showdown MVS cart and a Saulabi Spirits MVS cart - (Korean version of Samurai Spirits) for free? Gratis? Nada?

Let me know. Won't be able send them to you very quickly, probably later this month but hey they're free.

Comment

Extremely, but to be honest I look in quite often but only as a guest.

Your stuff is always top notch as always, liked the look of that NeoGeoCDZ you posted up a short while back.

Whilst I mention SNK, anyone need/want both a Samurai Showdown MVS cart and a Saulabi Spirits MVS cart - (Korean version of Samurai Spirits) for free? Gratis? Nada?

Let me know. Won't be able send them to you very quickly, probably later this month but hey they're free.
                              i would love to take that off you Stu.....but not for free....

Comment

Originally posted by garrz32 View Post
                                i would love to take that off you Stu.....but not for free....
                                FREE or no deal

Drop me a PM please Garry and I'll sort out getting them sent on to you if you're okay to wait a week or two on them.

Comment

Working...
                                X