Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33 View Post
    A couple of nice things came through recently!

On the left is an NTSC-U Multi-Mega (MegaDrive+MegaCD combo). I actually prefer this over the WonderMega because it supports RGB output without modification, is half the size and can be used as a CD Player! I do prefer the PAL branding though.

The top right is more interesting than it looks. It's an Everdrive SD-based flash cart for the MegaDrive, but I've not been using this to pirate old games - you can use it to boot any MegaCD bios, or even the region free bios floating around, giving you true region free! All the advantages of a multibios without having to mod your system!

The bottom right is the SLG3000 scanline generator that can add scanlines to any VGA input. Even has a little toggle on the side to adjust the scanline intensity. Awesome when coupled with the SyncStrike Scart->VGA and scaler. Works a charm with the Multi-Mega.
    Amazing, does the PAL MultiMega support RGB? I've got an Everdrive and would be tempted to give it a go. I guess it would run at 50Hz though.

Comment

Originally posted by Duddyroar View Post
      Cheating a bit here really, as these are all games I've accrued over the past month or so, but thought I'd post them all in one big lovely lot.

No 'sun faded' Super Masters = FAIL!

Comment

Some more bits that came today

Comment

Originally posted by Duddyroar View Post
          Amazing, does the PAL MultiMega support RGB? I've got an Everdrive and would be tempted to give it a go. I guess it would run at 50Hz though.
          It certainly does, but as you say, it will run in 50Hz unless you get a switch fitted.

Comment

Up until yesterday, the only things I found in charity shops were Fifa and Pro Evo games. Now I picked up a couple of Game Gear games :-)

Comment

Mucho cheapness Pete? (I like to imagine games in charity shops cost 10p, though they probably don't...........)

Comment

Got them for a quid, my local ones are pricey I reckon, DVDs for ?2.50?!?!?

Comment

?2.50 seems to be the go-to price for charity shops round my parts as well.

Comment

Where are these charity shops that are full of imports exactly?
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Nice package from Jap-Sai.com:

The only thing I paid for was Vampire Killer, everything else was free!

Comment

What's the Street Fighter 4 disc?

Yep, another Derby Saturn and I found that SFC backup machine in a cupboard. Forgot I had one of them when I was a kid.

Comment

Amazing haul mate!

The SF4 disc has a few songs on it, that's all.

Comment

Crumbs Boon. You're gonna need 6 months off work to play all your newly bought and rediscovered gems.

I like that Hori turbo adapter, I used to love turbo fire features when I was a young un

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                              Where are these charity shops that are full of imports exactly?
                              You'd be surprised what you find in a charity shop. I got about 9 NTSC-U Cube games from one in Kingston almost a year ago now. Nothing that great, but still. Also found a Persona 2 for PS1 (NTSC-U) in one. They wanted a tenner though.. No thanks.

Comment

Lucky you went in or they'd have had those cube games on the shelf for decades to come. Which ones did you get?

Comment

Working...
                                X