Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That really is a cool looking machine.

Comment

Yeah it was very nice and hardly ever used - but the last time i got it out the boxed was probably 3yrs ago and i already have a NTSC modded Gamecube so id rather iboko or his mate get some use out of it

Also this same unit stared in

The video game manual ..

Comment

When the novelty wears off, the q is little more than a funky game cube with a rather silly plastic silver handle and casio quartz lcd readout. Nice while it lasts though. I think most of us has had one at some point and got rid off it to reduce clutter.
        Last edited by dvdx2; 21-09-2012, 21:52.

Comment

I think there's a chance it'll be staying longer than expected, the GF loves it! She's sat right now hooked on waverace and has asked if I can pick up a few cube games she used to have.

I had a blast of viewtiful joe and P.N.03 before I was kicked off, both are still pretty special.

Comment

Wave Race is an underrated game. When you get past that it isn't Wave Race 64, it actually plays really well.

Comment

Random question, did the star wars games not get a Jap release on the GC? A quick search on ebay didn't show any copies.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                Random question, did the star wars games not get a Jap release on the GC? A quick search on ebay didn't show any copies.
                Don't think so, us and pal only

Comment

According to wiki both Rogue Leader and Rogue Squadron 3 hit japan.

Last edited by nakamura; 21-09-2012, 22:06.

Comment

I'm sat here thinking of what i'd like to replay. Resi 0 & 4, the star wars games, and after that i'm a bit stuck. Oh, Luigi's mansion! The first game I got with my import GC.

Comment

Originally posted by mmmonkey View Post
                      Great news :-)
                      Still gonna go after some NJM, just need as urgent.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                        I'm sat here thinking of what i'd like to replay. Resi 0 & 4, the star wars games, and after that i'm a bit stuck. Oh, Luigi's mansion! The first game I got with my import GC.
                        The game cube was a bit cobblers really.....

F-zero gx is probably the best game for it,; star soldier is a nice shooter too

Comment

Get Gotcha Force.

Comment

I'll add my vote for F Zero GX too, best game on the system imo.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                              Get Gotcha Force.

Nah, an extremely dull VO

Ultimately Cobblers...

Comment

One day I'll get a Q again, I love the Gamecube and even my girlfriend was very sad when I sold mine, but at the moment we don't have the room and I like having everything black under the main TV...

Comment

Working...
                                X