Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope the seller is going to give you the $65 back then, cheeky bugger.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      Hope the seller is going to give you the $65 back then, cheeky bugger.
      He did after I accepted his apology.

I couldnt believe it. He sent me a message saying what had happened and finished it with:
      'Please accept my apology and I will refund you the extra $65.'

And what happens If I dont accept it!? Ugh, money talks!

Comment

Originally posted by monomaniacpat View Post
        ?4!? Where?
        I picked it up at a car boot sale yesterday. I was so lucky to see it first, it was on one of the first stalls I visited and guy asked about it just seconds after I had paid. He was good enough to congratulate me on the find and said that he sold one on ebay not long ago for ?90.

Comment

Wow, I didn't know a loose Stack-up cart was worth that much.

I paid $5 AUD for mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Cauterize View Post
            As expected, they look like theyve just been prepared at the factory for you! Nice purchases Marcus

And oh dear, which magazine gave Tom & Jerry 95%!?!?!

Recent stuff Pokemon cost me 99p once I traded in 3 crappy DS games I bought at CEX dirt cheap. As I long time fan of Pokemon buying each one on release, I just couldnt bring myself to fork out a full ?32.99 for the same game (despite how much I love it).

Stack Up GET! Ugh, finally. I didnt want to pay ?250+ for a complete one so ive been hunting for the cart only for a while. ?30 is a much better price to me!

Still waiting on my 'grail, the seller somehow 'forgot' I paid an extra $65 for Air Mail postage and sent the thing via Surface mail... Unsuprisngly Im not happy, this is an item very dear to me and if it arrives damaged ill go ballistic!!! (If you hadnt guessed, I dont trust surface mail)
            Whats Wonderswan Klonoa like mate?

James

Comment

Originally posted by Razzle View Post
              I picked it up at a car boot sale yesterday. I was so lucky to see it first, it was on one of the first stalls I visited and guy asked about it just seconds after I had paid. He was good enough to congratulate me on the find and said that he sold one on ebay not long ago for £90.
              Well done, again!

Lucky the seller didn't overhear your conversation or he might be wanting it back.

Comment

It's funny you should say that, I think his wife heard because she shot us a look. I'm not sure he'll listen to her that much, he was telling me he thought it might be broken because the games are only in red!

Comment

well, I thought I'd add - i got Sengoku 3 (Neo Geo MVS) off a member here for a great price.

This now makes my MVS collection read thus:

Garou: MOTW
                  Metal Slug 2
                  The Last Blade
                  Neo Turf Masters
                  Sengoku 3

which is pretty close to my ideal Neo playlist!

Comment

a few recent pick ups

(Duo had a brief stint in her majestys customs!)

Been a good few weeks, it's my birthday plus i got a ?450 tax rebate so also bought a Jap 360, Death Smiles and a Hori RAP EX!

James

Comment

Wow nice collection of goods James.

Hope customs didn't sting you to much.

Comment

Nice Hanatakadaka. :-) Been after that one myself for a while now.

Comment

Originally posted by garrz32 View Post
                          Wow nice collection of goods James.

Hope customs didn't sting you to much.
                          Thanks Garry

Customs only charged ?9 but good old parcel force added their ?13.50 handling fee on top of that the barstewards!

Trying to decide whether to get an RGB mod done although it does look very good in composite anyway i have to say

Comment

Originally posted by gordon View Post
                            Nice Hanatakadaka. :-) Been after that one myself for a while now.
                            i got bloody lucky £15 delivered from ebay and it's mint

James

Comment

Vampires Kiss, manual only (SNES) $40
                              Skull Monkeys - PS1, Complete $25
                              Mickey Mouse and the Circus Mystery - SNES, Complete $45

Comment

was looking for a jpn copy for ages, seems v.hard to find.. Couldnt pass up a pal copy for £2.50! Capcom goodness.

Comment

Working...
                                X