Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by losersclub View Post
    Thanks Garry
    Trying to decide whether to get an RGB mod done although it does look very good in composite anyway i have to say
    get it done mucker

its night and day after its been done, Mr Jelly did mine and its smashing

Comment

I thought that must lasts purchases deserved a picture, shown in my vampires kiss WITH manual now (no front cover though )

Also picked up Metal Gear for the NES with manual for $8

The Auction Replay Max for PS2 was $6 and includings both Media and Cheat disc + manual.

I personally like this Disney game the best on the SNES, but It is very easy and short

Oh, and not pictured, I found a preowned Guitar Hero World Tour for PS2 with Guitar at EB for $50.

Comment

vampire's kiss is dracula x isnt it? did it only get renamed in australia? i had an idea there was something special about the australian release. could just be raving though.

Comment

Yes and no.

It is indeed Dracula X in NTSC land, but when it was released in PAL, it got some spiffy new box art and was renamed Vampires Kiss.

Comment

Originally posted by mekanor View Post
            vampire's kiss is dracula x isnt it? did it only get renamed in australia? i had an idea there was something special about the australian release. could just be raving though.
            Or Dracula XX as the SFC version was in Japan. Got to love those games that have a pointless name change for every region.

Migh as well mention my latest two picks up for my PAL SNES.

Toy Story & Boxing Legends of the Ring, both complete and in good condition.
            Last edited by S3M; 28-05-2009, 15:48.

Comment

...and Dracula XXX is a questionable top-shelf movie that I rented last week.

Comment

Comment

picking up some pal gba stuffs that didnt get a jpn release. Sorry for the double post, pressed submit instead of preview.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
                    Is that Mario's Golf? It looks like it but I'd expect to see Nintendo characters on the box?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
                      was looking for a jpn copy for ages, seems v.hard to find.. Couldnt pass up a pal copy for ?2.50! Capcom goodness.
                      Is that a port of the Mega Drive game? That was brilliant back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by S3M View Post
                        Or Dracula XX as the SFC version was in Japan. Got to love those games that have a pointless name change for every region.
                        Originally posted by Blast Hardbody View Post
                        Yes and no.

It is indeed Dracula X in NTSC land, but when it was released in PAL, it got some spiffy new box art and was renamed Vampires Kiss.
                        so nothing like an australian only release or anything? who knows what im talking about then

Comment

Nope, Europe, UK and Australia all got the same release.

Are you maybe thinking of Harvest Moon?

Comment

harvest moon only got an australian release in pal didnt it? didnt think i was confusing it with that but who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by gossi the dog View Post
                              Is that a port of the Mega Drive game? That was brilliant back in the day.
                              its a port of the snes game with an extra gba bonus level, and yes the other one is Mario golf.

Comment

Originally posted by mekanor View Post
                                harvest moon only got an australian release in pal didnt it? didnt think i was confusing it with that but who knows.
                                German language release in PAL too... But nobody wants that :-P

Comment

Working...
                                X