Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice buy, Strider. What is it? Japanese, American? Low/high serial #?

Anyway, I'm going to watch as NEO FEVER takes hold in the coming weeks...Once you've physically handled that ****, there's no going back

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick
      Nice buy, Strider. What is it? Japanese, American? Low/high serial #?

Anyway, I'm going to watch as NEO FEVER takes hold in the coming weeks...Once you've physically handled that ****, there's no going back
      It's a Japanese system, low serial number and is ****ing gorgeous

Comment

Looks awesome, nice buy. The Neo is a machine fused by magic imo. Somehow the graphics hold their own even after all these years.

As much as I love my MVS setup, if I had the cash to burn I'd be seriously tempted by an AES.

Comment

are there many games planned for the neo geo? or is it now a dead system?

Comment

anyone now if either of these mega drive games are worth anything

Mercs
            Comix zone
            both PAL?

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy
              are there many games planned for the neo geo? or is it now a dead system?

No more. Samurai Spirits 0 Special was the last game.

Comment

Originally posted by Destrukticor

Mercs
                Comix zone
                both PAL?
                Comix zone is brilliant, and totally unique. If Mercs is a decent arcade port then it is worth playing too. Mercs is a good Capcom shooter that made its way onto the Capcom Generations compilations on PS1 and Saturn.

Comment

Comix Zone is worthless in anything other than J-NTSC form.

Comment

Originally posted by Destrukticor

Mercs
                    Comix zone
                    both PAL?
                    Boxed and complete, you might get ?2-?3 each on eBay (if you're lucky). Both great games tho'

Comment

Originally posted by anephric
                      Comix Zone is worthless in anything other than J-NTSC form.
                      You're right, I miss-read the post, thought he was talking about actually playing games

Comment

This beautiful little book arrived today.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Just got a cracking bargain - Marvel Vs Capcom, PS1 - ?4.97 in GAME. Good condition, too! I see it goes for around ?25-30 on fleabay, so pleased wit that. My collection of Capcom PS1 fighters is almost complete!!!

Comment

Is Capcom Vs. SNK Pro rarish on PS1? It's rotting in my local market and I was thinking of picking it up (I have many Capcom Vs SNK iterations though).

Comment

Originally posted by seany1979
                              Just got a cracking bargain - Marvel Vs Capcom, PS1 - ?4.97 in GAME. Good condition, too! I see it goes for around ?25-30 on fleabay, so pleased wit that. My collection of Capcom PS1 fighters is almost complete!!!
                              Which ones are you missing? Are you gonna bother with the SNK fighters on PS1 as well?

Comment

Having just checked my list - I still need a few. X-Men Children of The Atom, Marvel Super Heroes, Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter, and X-Men vs Street Fighter EX. Oh - and the Street Fighter The Movie game. SNK wise I have got the underrated Real Bout, but not much point with the others (I think there were three KOFs, Wild Ambition and a Sam Sho) as I have most of them covered on MVS.

Comment

Working...
                                X