Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recorded a video update yesterday evening, 3 parts- be warned!

Comment

Originally posted by nintastic View Post
      Here we go with a couple more recent pick ups ,

Adam, lots of padding with lots of games, system and accessaries !

what sort of cash did the MWC cost?

Comment

what sort of cash did the MWC cost?
        £40 off a fellow xbox collector.

So today I had some nice birthday presents I bought myself

I'll post a pic of the games I snagged tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by nintastic View Post
          ?40 off a fellow xbox collector.

So today I had some nice birthday presents I bought myself

I'll post a pic of the games I snagged tomorrow.

great price - its worth more than double that!

Comment

Some nice Mega Drive games up on the bay http://shop.ebay.co.uk/maxubiquitus/...&_trksid=p4340

PS: I'm posting here cause it's the thread i myself read the most and i couldnt find an auctions sales thread.

Any admin are free to chastise me accordingly for doing so and in the process please tell me if not here where am i supposed to put up any (all 3 a year) auction tipps?

thanx a bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerberus View Post
              Some nice Mega Drive games up on the bay http://shop.ebay.co.uk/maxubiquitus/...&_trksid=p4340

PS: I'm posting here cause it's the thread i myself read the most and i couldnt find an auctions sales thread.

Any admin are free to chastise me accordingly for doing so and in the process please tell me if not here where am i supposed to put up any (all 3 a year) auction tipps?

thanx a bunch.
              i'm not admin but....the 'cheap ebay prices' thread sounds about right.

Comment

Somebody accused me (well it was in my own mind but go figure ) of not being a proper NES collector without this little beauty, but not any longer:

£50 on ebay including delivery and he comes with all the right bits Was just looking at the newly listed stuff and up he popped. I also managed to snag Gyromite for £8 and Mario is Missing for a tenner.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorfarius View Post
                  Somebody accused me (well it was in my own mind but go figure ) of not being a proper NES collector without this little beauty, but not any longer:

?50 on ebay including delivery and he comes with all the right bits Was just looking at the newly listed stuff and up he popped. I also managed to snag Gyromite for ?8 and Mario is Missing for a tenner.
                  lorfaruis...this is your conscience speaking....you're not a real NES collector without a miracle piano and powerglove.........

Comment

Originally posted by chocklo View Post
                    lorfaruis...this is your conscience speaking....you're not a real NES collector without a miracle piano and powerglove.........

Miracle Piano is already part of my collection Seems rare as buggery too. Still not 100% sure about the power glove, can't seem to find UK exclusive packaging.

Comment

No UK powerglove exists sadly

Comment

Good! Less expense for me

Comment

Originally posted by Lorfarius View Post
                          I also managed to snag Gyromite for ?8
                          Was that for the Famicom convertor?

Comment

^^its only certain NTSC versions that has the famiconverter in it

Comment

Potentially got three little awesome gems for my collection - will post picks once I can.

Comment

Long time lurker, first time poster in here. My fiancee got these two lovely things for our upcoming anniversary. More on the way apparently. These are my first Japanese Mega Drive games. Been watching WildWillyWilson's videos (top stuff, mate!) for ages, and been getting tempted to grab more, but I don't think I'll go beyond the Sonics, Bare Knuckles and a select few others.

We also grabbed a few N64 games off eBay last week. I think we were quite lucky to get these ones for cheap - the seller had some other games go for double or triple market value ($AU230 for Conker almost made me fall off my seat).

Comment

Working...
                                X