Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The hardest PAL MD to acquire so far: -

Comment

I've never seen this in action. Can you make a nice quality video of it?

Comment

Ninja Cop was a nice find and all, but look what I stumbled upon today:

Comment

Hahaha go you! Not bad at all.
          On first glance I was expecting the Australian version with the wierd cart plastic and poster manual. How much did you pay for it?

And Flux! ALways good to see it. Would you consider it within the PAL release library, or as an added accessory?

Comment

Originally posted by Cauterize View Post
            Hahaha go you! Not bad at all.
            On first glance I was expecting the Australian version with the wierd cart plastic and poster manual. How much did you pay for it?

And Flux! ALways good to see it. Would you consider it within the PAL release library, or as an added accessory?
            It is on all the lists I have as being a PAL release, I would consider it so.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_wistles View Post
              The hardest PAL MD to acquire so far: -

You are joking I hope? I've seen copies pass me by for around £20 in the past. I hope I didn't stare a gift horse right in the mouth...

Comment

I wouldnt agree it's the hardest to find. As I've said before, there are a few dark horses hiding in the PAL collection like Madden 97.

Flux is undoubtably rare, but demand isn't as high as some of the other rare titles. A few BINs surfaced last year for around £30 IIRC.

Comment

That Power Strike II only set me back $20 SPACE DOLLARS.

The manual and cart is untouched, but it has a small sticker on the front, can't really complain for the price though

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                    You are joking I hope? I've seen copies pass me by for around ?20 in the past. I hope I didn't stare a gift horse right in the mouth...
                    I have been looking for it for a while and it is the only game that I have never been able to find (even at ridiculously high BIN's).

Originally posted by Cauterize View Post
                    I wouldnt agree it's the hardest to find. As I've said before, there are a few dark horses hiding in the PAL collection like Madden 97.

Flux is undoubtably rare, but demand isn't as high as some of the other rare titles. A few BINs surfaced last year for around ?30 IIRC.
                    Madden 97 pops up quite a lot, I bought one the other day on eBay for ?3. There are a couple of others which are not in everybodys "rare" books but I am yet to see them for sale.

Comment

It's friday so it's ninty time , well not so ninty today but regardless here's a pic that arrived this morning off a fellow ntsc'er

And this little lot arrived just in time for my birthday tomorrow,( but I'm not allowed to open till then , the other halfs orders even though I bought the buggers lol)

( a few dc bits and bobs ! )

All birthday donations are more than welcome , please send via gift to .........

Comment

Originally posted by nintastic View Post
                        [picture of boxes]

( a fewdc bits and bobs ! )

Uhmmm.... lots of padding inside the packaging?

Comment

Here we go with a couple more recent pick ups ,

Adam, lots of padding with lots of games, system and accessaries !

Comment

Originally posted by nintastic View Post
                            Here we go with a couple more recent pick ups ,

Adam, lots of padding with lots of games, system and accessaries !

Phantom Dust is great btw...

Comment

What type of game is it?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X