Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you'd be in for more than that.

I'd like some of it myself! Nice re-finds
    That was going to be a nice suprise for him when he reseached

Comment

Originally posted by nintastic View Post
      That was going to be a nice suprise for him when he reseached
      Thanks guys, my mistake! Appreciate the tips!

Looks like some games are worth ?15-20 which really took my surprise. I'll talk the folks into packing them up carefully in one lot for ebay.

Haven't got time to do individual sales, but I reckon if I start bidding at ?80 for the job lot I might get lucky, and hey thats money I didn't know I had!

Comment

Do each format as a job lot!

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
          Dog you gone crazy, did a moomin bite you? My boxed AVP went for over 60 quid when I sold it, not to mention all those lovely boxed snes and n64 stuff. I'd love those snes games!
          Dude, the Moomins are Finnish, get it right But you're right, way too much nice stuff there to give away for free!

Comment

(Pssst) I know that but Capcom doesn't!

Comment

Also picked up these

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide
                Just a load of old tat
                Tat? :l

Load of mint boxed SNES games ain't tat. You call yourself a gamer sir?

Comment

Can't wait to put this thing through its paces.

Comment

What is it? I've never seen one before.

Comment

It's a PS2 debug console- used to test burnt discs from the TOOL dev kit. It also plays retail games from any region without modification, although you can burn your own discs if you patch the image to indicate that the burnt disc is a "master" disc.

Comment

Nice! What model is yours? Mine is my PSN name.. lol

Here's the program if you need it - Loser's DiscPatcher3.

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Comment

Thanks for that! It might be a silly question but is the PS2 picky about DVD-R/CD-Rs at all?

Mine's a DTL-H30001E- European voltage but NTSC output.

Comment

Yeah, identicle to mine then. Good job you got an NTSC one, the PAL TEST unit only outputs 50hz on any PS1 game, ours only output 60hz on any PS1 game. So, no PAL PS1 games - but who cares about those right?

And nah it isn't picky about media.

And er, of the cave PS2 titles only Mushi appears to be patchable.. I play them from HDLoader anyway. heh

Comment

Some of my recent buys

Never thought the UK ver of Wolfenstein 3D would be hard to find but it took ages to get. I sold off all my original GB stuff a while ago, kinda regret that so I'm starting again Goemon was supposedly new but "opened to take photos"... Cheap though.

Comment

Nice score on the Goemon. How much did it set you back?

Comment

Working...
                                X