Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought one of those PS2 TVs discussed a little while back and was surprised to find that it seems to support progressive scan after all. At least, when I turned PS on in the options of SotC, it continued to display just fine. Whether it is actually showing a progressive scan image I'm not sure (and I haven't really had time to play about with it properly yet) but maybe it is a component connection after all.

Comment

Originally posted by moonwhistle View Post
      Would an XRGB improve input delay on an LCD? I play 3rd Strike via mame, output from pc via VGA to an LCD monitor and there seems to be input delay but it's hard to know how much.... I was thinking of playing on a 17" crt pc monitor but the thing is just so huge and inconvenient.
      Input delay is lowest from direct connection. So no.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
        I bought one of those PS2 TVs discussed a little while back and was surprised to find that it seems to support progressive scan after all. At least, when I turned PS on in the options of SotC, it continued to display just fine. Whether it is actually showing a progressive scan image I'm not sure (and I haven't really had time to play about with it properly yet) but maybe it is a component connection after all.
        It's true. I tried it with some Tomb Raider title t'other day and it switched over to 480p. It seems to not like games with widescreen options though.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Seemed happy enough with SotC in progressive scan with widescreen turned on. Maybe it's certain games?

Comment

I guess it could be game-dependant. I had large borders at the top and bottom with widescreen turned on, but not when it was set to 4:3. Being that it is a widescreen panel this messed it right up. As long as Outrun 2006 works OK I'll be good.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

FINALLY got the greatest MD game EVAAR! only had to wait two years after preordering
              Attached Files

Comment

My reprint edition is on its way- really wish I had that version with the MCD soundtrack on a "proper" disc though!

Comment

Got another Pokemon mini & some cool extras that i have wanted for an age. However the pokemon mini is pretty special as it has one extra feature than normal.

Tadaaaaaaaaa

Last edited by importaku; 11-02-2011, 17:36.

Comment

Nice! Saw them in the latest GamesTM (which I can't currently locate in my room). Played all the games on Pokémon Channel I believe.

Comment

Love the mini, it's ace. However the screen was a bugger to see but not any more i can even play it under the sheets now YAY.

Comment

Found this in my local video store, and although I already have the original code veronica on Dreamcast, as it was only a 100yen I picked it up.

...now to see what's actually different.

Comment

Hello. I am new. I have a few Nintendo retro items I'd like to sell, but I don't know when I'll be able to post in the Trading forum. Could someone tell me?

To stay OT, I have a fully boxed and excellent condition Sin and Punishment cartridge, an American version of Ogre Battle 64 in pretty much the same condition, a Squish game & watch and Donkey Kong ice Hockey on mini vs. Everything is working fine, but I never use them because I've *ahem* moved on...

It's actually kind of fun to play, if anything because of the tiny controllers.
                          Last edited by sputnik; 13-02-2011, 16:33.

Comment

Got these two in the post the otherday. Fun times to be had!

These two came from Japan. Dynamite Deka is probably one of the funniest games I have ever played. Absolutely ridiculous.
                            Last edited by davs; 13-02-2011, 15:48.

Comment

Originally posted by sputnik View Post
                              Hello. I am new. I have a few Nintendo retro items I'd like to sell, but I don't know when I'll be able to post in the Trading forum. Could someone tell me?
                              Once you've shown you're going to actively contribute to the forum, the sales forum will open up. Trying to sell stuff outside the sales section before you have access, or fishing for sales will see your posts binned though. So welcome, get involved, and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by davs View Post

Got these two in the post the otherday. Fun times to be had!

These two came from Japan. Dynamite Deka is probably one of the funniest games I have ever played. Absolutely ridiculous.
                                Souky is simply awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X