Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kerberus View Post
    You have in there the extremely rare Yoda Stories. It's widely regarded as one of the best star wars games ever created. I'd highly reccomend playing it as soon as you can.

Comment

Originally posted by mekanor View Post
      You have in there the extremely rare Yoda Stories. It's widely regarded as one of the best star wars games ever created. I'd highly reccomend playing it as soon as you can.

Hmmm.....I'm feeling my leg being pulled here a bit.....

But i'll still give it a whirl just incase

Comment

Oh lol, for gods sake don't put it in your gameboy. You'll never get the **** smell out if you do

Mekanor your a sick sick man for suggesting playing that.

Comment

haha I'm sorry... I did add the smiley to warn you!

In all seriousness though, that's a great haul. You'll have fun working your way through all those games. Wario Land 2 is one of my favourite platformers ever, and you could loose hundreds of hours to the pokemon games alone if you're so inclined. I still think gold and silver were the pinnacle of the series.

Comment

Double Dragon is a super conversion and from what I remember Radar Mission was like a cute version of battleships.

Comment

Super Mario World (Jap) arrived in the mail today. I'm gonna get a multi-switched SNES again, and of course, what game do you get first?

Comment

F-Zero!

Comment

Originally posted by muddy View Post
                  Super Mario World (Jap) arrived in the mail today. I'm gonna get a multi-switched SNES again, and of course, what game do you get first?
                  Super metroid is a must, though my PAL copy doesn't like switched 60hz. Get the Jpn release for the amazing sfc boxes.

Comment

...and there is an english option so your fine for not missing out on anything. The Pal version is an absolute piece of crap though with German subtitles ruining it

Comment

Uber alles Deutschland!

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
                        ...and there is an english option so your fine for not missing out on anything. The Pal version is an absolute piece of crap though with German subtitles ruining it
                        Always surprised me that they didn't produce separate versions per country. Also it made me think I had a German cartridge on my first play through.

Comment

The strange thing is upon it's release I don't actually remember the German subtitles. It's only when I picked up a copy again a few years ago that I took notice of them and researched if thet had been in all Pal copies. It always seems strange how I have not encountered any other game with this 'quirk'.

Comment

Radar Mission i loved that as a kid

Comment

Stupid bloody gale force winds! C64 parcel arrived yesterday but there was a power cut lasting 4 hours! It was too dark to even open the box and I'm working today. Bah

Comment

This weeks gameboy and SNES stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X