Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some very nice DC titles you have there. I guess you had to trade something of good value to get all those shooters.

Comment

It was a pcb kit, and I got a good deal as I endeded up with getting ?25-30 over the amount I wanted for the kit. Zero Gunner 2 isn't something I would have paid cash for.
      Last edited by Dandy_sephy; 21-10-2011, 04:12.

Comment

took peoples advice and got DKC2 along with a few others i'd been meaning to pick up...

Comment

I have DKC2 on the Wii VC that needs finishing...need to max out DKCR first though. So close!

Comment

Stunning lot Chojin. All look in great condition too!

Comment

My latest bits. Things slowing down now, skint.

Comment

Oh, Cybernator... such a wonderful game. Have you played it before?

Comment

Was shocked to see this for a very decent price (4000yen) in non other than Super Potato recently so had to pick it up.
                  Going to fire it up and enjoy some De La action tonight. I love the full coloured CD too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr-Niceguy2001 View Post

My favourite wrestling game ever, if it's the one I am thinking of, with the incredible Battle Royale mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
                      Oh, Cybernator... such a wonderful game. Have you played it before?
                      No I haven't. It just didn't interest me back in the day, I preferred shooters like Axelay and Aleste. Put it on though and it really is fantastic, even today. Bargain at ?2.99 too!

Tokyochojin, what is the difference between JSR and De La?

Comment

I think this picture speaks for itself

Comment

Some nice kit there ;-)

I haven't really bought much recently, but today sat down and finished repairing a DC and then tarted up the case...

It's a third party case that I transferred all that I could from a run down discoloured case that I had. Looks much better now with the proper logo, labels and bits and bobs on :-)

Pete

Comment

Since we have moved I got a lot of new stuff or refound my old stuff.

My cooler then cool tv has been in storage for the last five years.
                            My A600 traded it with Tokyoracer and repaired by Jurgen hasn't seen much use the last year. But now I'm whipping it gaming non stop!

SNES with Super Fighter Q floppy disk copier, bought on amibay and loving it No need to buy those expensive snes games anymore.

My fake NES bought in a local shop. It seems exactly 1/2 the size. Sadly it has a bad picture out

Comment

What model is that TV? It looks gorgeous.

Comment

Originally posted by highlandcattle View Post
                                My cooler then cool tv has been in storage for the last five years.
                                TV is very snazzy!! love the retro phone too

Originally posted by highlandcattle View Post
                                SNES with Super Fighter Q floppy disk copier, bought on amibay and loving it No need to buy those expensive snes games anymore.
                                I have to say having the disk bootlegger kinda takes away a lot of the fun of retro gaming, I had a super wild card when I was coming to the end of my snes gaming as a teenager and I ended up with that many games that I didn't end up completing many of them. Also you can't beat the feeling of landing a game that you've been after for ages, then flicking through the instructions and admiring the artwork, to then firing it up IMO of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X