Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Microsoft fix the crash bug though?

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
      The PAL version works on PAL 360s so I assume the JP version is a similar deal.
      That's good to know. I wouldn't mind picking that up in the near future.

Comment

Nope. Crashes on level 3 IIRC.

Comment

It crashes before/after a cutscene but you can get around it with cheats to skip to the next level.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
            That's good to know. I wouldn't mind picking that up in the near future.
            You could say you Orta buy it mate

I'll get my coat

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
              Do NOT get Ganryu.
              Is it really that bad. I know it doesn't get much praise but I gave it a go via MAME and thought it was pretty good.

Comment

Excited by this little arrival from Oz today:

Connect to your cabs jamma loom, then whack in your console of choice via scart:

Then bish, bash, bosh, lovely RGB retro loveliness on the nicest CRT ever! Not sure the pic does it justice, absolutely superb.

Comment

Very cool Colin quick delivery too mate.

So this will work with any console then eg Dreamcast?

Comment

I don't see why not mate. Anything you could connect to a standard CRT via scart should work through this. It really does give a lovely picture.

Comment

Originally posted by neil2k View Post
                      Very cool Colin quick delivery too mate.

So this will work with any console then eg Dreamcast?
                      Any console that can output RGB yes.

Not selling the cab now then Ikobo?

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                        Any console that can output RGB yes.

Not selling the cab now then Ikobo?
                        No, I came to my senses on that one. Replaced my stools to ones with back support to save my pain. And when I found out about this little widget, the cab just became an even better thing to own!

Comment

If viltem had any when I had my cab no doubt I'd still have it too probably - with a PS2 inside..

Comment

I think he just got new stock in from what he was saying, fast service too.

Comment

Yeah, the one you have is the board he was working on when I had my cab. His old one had a JP and EU scart slot.

Comment

Bunch of MD arrivals from a fairly big bundle bought from eBay. I already had quite a few of the other games in the package and some others just weren't in good enough condition for my liking, so you'll see them in my sales thread soon! Slight bonus from the doubles was i managed to replace a sunfaded game and a few scruffy manuals. These are the ones I'll be keeping for myself:

One of my favourite shooters ever. Don't think it has a massive fan base, but I've always loved it from back on it's original release:

And the rest. Maybe nothing stunning, but definitely a few little gems in there. I'll probably end up ditching the sonic 2 for being the Asian version though........

Last edited by Colin; 26-01-2011, 14:42.

Comment

Working...
                                X