No announcement yet.

Wonderswan Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, PM sent anyway mate, as I'm sure you've noticed...

If you do buy it, you could save me the postage and pop over to Loughborough to pick it up, too!

Comment

That would mean actually, purposely going to Loughborough :P

Comment

Yeah, good point. It must be so hard to tear yourself away from the cultural hotbed that is Derby.

Comment

Jewel of the East Midlands, dood. I've PMed you with an offer...

Comment

Found this morning in the P.O.Box:

Quite hard...
            I've lost 1 life at the first two guys: one on each side beating me like there's no tomorrow!

Comment

I'm selling my copy...along with my WS Crystal. So that honeymoon didn't last very long.

Comment

eeee, at least you got the chance to dump 'her' first.

Comment

I'll give her a good home... Posted pimp payoff today, btw, Duddy.

Comment

Got this one in post, yesterday.

Considering the odd d-pad, the game plays surprisingly well

Comment

I have just read the whole thread and I am very tempted to get a WS with coliseum; even though Duddy has been disappointed with it .

I know the machine only has a handful good games at best, but it's cheap and looks quite cheerful imo.

I might just get a DS though, still oneday to pick-up DS with project rub for ?99 in a special offer I saw advertised; should I buy it, I can't decide??

Comment

I've spent about ?130 on a SwanCrystal and 8 games so far, of which Gunpey Ex, Mr Driller and Tetris are just brilliant. The black and white ones are okay, but they're black and white. -- how often do you stick old GB carts in a GBA SP?

It's a neat 'n' cute machine, with as you say a handful of very good games, but if you're undecided about it even after reading hrough this thread, I'd go for the DS and get a couple of games.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabbi
                          Got this one in post, yesterday.

http://img190.exs.cx/img190/4148/ggp20hs.jpg

Considering the odd d-pad, the game plays surprisingly well
                          Guilty Gear Petit 2 is THE best beat-'em-up for the WSC, bar none

Comment

Finally it's mine.
                            Just received a new WonderSwan Color GUNDAM VERSION.

This little pretty machine in Gundam colors is even prettiest

Comment

actually Zeon green version is cooler looking imho...
                              and it only cost 450yen for the box set...

and I'm not sure how common Tetsujin 28go is...
                              I had to do some leg work to fine mint box one...

Comment

Working...
                              X