Help me fix this Snes Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me fix this Snes Game

I have the US version of Ninjawarriors, but cannot seem to get the game to work. I have cleaned the contacts with an eraser and cleaning alcohol, but its still does not work, just shows i jumbled up screen or completely black screen on start up. Any other suggestions??

Maybe the converter you are using is incompatible and you need to try a different one, dude.

Comment

No converter involved boss, i dont have the inferior PAL system, only NTSC for me!!

Comment

Anyone??

Comment

No other games you have problems with ?

Comment

Nah, only this one, i would get this problem with some games, but nothing a good clean would never sort out. But this one is different!

Comment

possible wear/wobble on cart port?
              my saturn carts take several in/outs to get working/detect, resulting in black screen,
              (fairly common i hear) have to insert then pull up a couple mm, seems to work ok then.

Comment

I managed to ressurect a 'dead' super mario world cart, took it apart, thouroughly cleaned it, played around with how much I should insert it etc

eventually it worked, and now works fine .

Comment

I had a Sonic cart that was jam-encrusted that needed a good scraping with the flat edge of a small screwdriver before it worked. Try that if you're desperate and there's a lot of crap on the connectors, but don't scrape too deeply.
                  By the way, does the screen just stay completely flat, or do you get a sync signal?
                  Have you opened up the cart to check that you haven't been done?

Comment

Originally posted by vertigo
                    I had a Sonic cart that was jam-encrusted
                    "jam" right.... Man-jam you mean I bet.....

Comment

i have this problem with Ghouls'n'Ghost USA on a pal Snes... is possible that the fire converter does not convert this game? I don't remember if in the 1995 this was a truth known... please help me...

Comment

Originally posted by vertigo
                        I had a Sonic cart that was jam-encrusted that needed a good scraping with the flat edge of a small screwdriver before it worked. Try that if you're desperate and there's a lot of crap on the connectors, but don't scrape too deeply.
                        By the way, does the screen just stay completely flat, or do you get a sync signal?
                        Have you opened up the cart to check that you haven't been done?
                        Sonic jam

Comment

Heh nice work

I have an Alex Kidd in Something World cart for Megadrive that still refuses to work, even though the chip's all present and correct. It's really clean too, so I haven't got a clue why it won't boot.

Mostly I think you just need to give them a damn good clean, although this isn't working with my MD cart either.

Perhaps one of the few resistors on the board is dead on these cartridges that no longer work. If you own a multimeter, check to see if the resistor is functioning properly. I should do that to my one.

Comment

Could be a problem of compatibility with my FIRE converter?

Comment

I see a synk signal... i don't know how to open the cart...

Comment

Working...
                              X