No announcement yet.

The official rarities thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been after Shining Force Final Conflict on the Game Gear for years now. I saw one on Yahoo a few weeks ago but the final price was about ?50 or something stupid.

I'd also love to find a boxed copy of Cavenoire on the Game Boy. I've had an unboxed one for about ten years and never seen or heard of another copy since.

Comment

It kills me that I can't find a complete, Harvest Moon 3 for the Game Boy Colour. It never got a PAL release and it didn't sell so well in the states so there aren't many about. The only ones I've seen on the 'Bay are Hong Kong copied-stylee ones. Very frustrating as I've been looking for months.

It's like the missing piece of my HM collection.

Comment

Cavenoire like most Japanese Gameboy games are very hard to find anywhere outside Japan. Still about a dozen GB games I want to find. However I did see Caenoire in several shops in my trip to Tokyo last frecently and it was only about $10.

Comment

bugger.

Comment

It seems you have to live in Japan to find a copy of Super Mario Bros 2 Famicom Mini-version for GBA these days. I guess they were printed in a very limited number as everybody is sold out.

MoFo2

Comment

I need these to complete the "De GO!" series for Sony consoles.

Densha De GO! Professional
              Densha De GO! 2 (Premium version, has a different cover and catalogue number to the normal one)
              Jet De GO!
              Jet De GO! (JAL edition, was only available on Japan Airline flights AFAIK)

They're probably ten-a-penny in Japan apart from the last one, but finding the original releases, mint with spine is proving quite elusive.

Comment

Its been ages since I last saw a jp md WWF RAw, and Dai Kou Kai Jidai to is proving a bugger to find as well.

I see SF Final Conflict quite a lot though

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick
                  Jet De GO! (JAL edition, was only available on Japan Airline flights AFAIK)
                  I know someone who has that. I was with him when he bought it when we were going up to Tokyo. I doubt he'd sell it though but shall I ask for you anyway?

Yakumo

Comment

Yes please

Comment

I too have been after Shining Force Final Conflict for ages, it is the last Shining game I need to have a complete set..

I even won a copy once on ebay for about ?27 but the seller never contacted me with shipping and went 'no longer a registered user'..... GIT

So Im still looking..

Comment

Originally posted by howlin-murdock
                        Id say i have most of the rarest and sought after games on the MD (PAL) but one game i still cant get my hands on is Ecco BLOODY Jr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have seen it a few times but its the ntsc version and as i only collect PAL version its proper hard to find!!!!
                        i know it was only available in australia, i guess i have to keep on looking man!
                        Pssst! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ecco-Jr-Sega-M...temZ8228743277

Cart only, and might be the Genesis one (no pic), but it's the first I've seen in a while. I've got a box/cart one that I found a couple of years back

Comment

Originally posted by MiG
                          I too have been after Shining Force Final Conflict for ages, it is the last Shining game I need to have a complete set..
                          Ditto.

Comment

I would love to have a list of which PAL MD titles are rare. I have seen some really unusual ones recently. I am aware of Slam Masters/Megaman/Fatal Fury 2 and to a lesser extent the other SNK fighters - is there a reasonably small list that can be posted here?

Comment

Capcom's The punisher is rare for pal megadrive.
                              Theres a thread somewhere 'whats the rarest pal megadrive game ever?' i belive its called.
                              Last edited by SuperDanX; 26-10-2005, 10:10.

Comment

Originally posted by seany1979
                                I would love to have a list of which PAL MD titles are rare. I have seen some really unusual ones recently. I am aware of Slam Masters/Megaman/Fatal Fury 2 and to a lesser extent the other SNK fighters - is there a reasonably small list that can be posted here?
                                Here's a few of the top ones, off the top of my head:

Death & Return of Superman
                                The Punisher
                                Spiderman: The Animated Series
                                Saturday Night Slammasters
                                Art of Fighting
                                Mega Man: The Wily Wars
                                Separation Anxiety
                                Addams Family Values
                                Aero the Acrobat 2
                                Izzy's Quest for the Olympic Rings
                                Mutant League Hockey
                                Time Killers