Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha. It looks like hes been snorting some coke and handing them over to his drug dealer for collateral.

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
      That may be the best thing in the world...EVER!!!

Care to tell us why exactly you were searching for Gary Coleman on eBay?
      Now look here, before you start JUDGING ME.... let me explain. Its quite simple really. I wasn't browsing ebay for 'teh coleman'... I was actually looking for:

Originally posted by Zero9x
      Haha. It looks like hes been snorting some coke and handing them over to his drug dealer for collateral.
      Unfortunately, my usual monthly shipment of the powdery substance still hasn't arrived from Columbia. In fact, come to think of it, I haven't seen my postie round here for ages (note to self: the two might be somehow related... further investigation might be in order), so I've been forced to turn to other... less conservative sources of the good old white stuff.

There. I'm off the hook, yes? Did nothing wrong. Was NOT looking for gary coleman things on ebay. Not guilty of anything. Nu-uh.

-------------------------------

Actually, it was really rather random. Came across it by way of a Russian gaming news site. Exactly what I was doing there and why they were reporting this "news" in the first place warrants an entirely different story.
      Last edited by Light; 10-11-2007, 01:17.

Comment

If you're looking for a little Gary Coleman then I know somebody who deals!

PM me if you're interested and title the PM "I'm looking for a little Gary Coleman" and I'll pass on the eBay link!!!

EDIT:

"a little Gary Coleman"
        Absolutely no pun intended at the time. Some thing just work out that way!
        Last edited by JP; 10-11-2007, 10:18.

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
          If you're looking for a little Gary Coleman then I know somebody who deals!
          Any pun intended there?

Nah, like I said, it was rather random - not interested in coleman stuff at all. Thanks though.

Comment

Offfttt! Sad thing is, this ain't that far off what I paid for mine! Well it's 90 shy of it!

Gary

Comment

Going price is about ?130ish at the moment. That's what I sold a copy for earlier this year in a private sale, and also what one just auctioned for on eBay.

Comment

Wow the guy who sold me his DBZ for ?30 odd was obviously swindled! WFT is going these days with game prices?

And ?1000 for no instruction book? My ***! Plus WCS2 (blue) is WAAAAY more rare.

Gary

Comment

500 pesetas thats like ?2.50

Comment

500 pesetas was the price ten years ago, lol, I pay XXX for this copy.

I just post a high price to catch the attention, there's a "best offer" button in the auction.

Gary, you get a sealed DBZ blue cover for 30pounds? You're lucky man.

Comment

£25 plus postage for a single Eye of Judgment card, wasn't expecting them to hit those sort of prices.

Comment

What, the, hell?! Bidding on a freely downloaded game, just with covers printed... People are idiots.

Comment

Good job though. Was suprised at 1st, seeing mario on dreamcast.

Comment

Originally posted by zikuta View Post

DRAGON BALL Z *BLUE COVER* SEALED:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=140181254100
                            I'm pretty sure that Mega Drive games were never sealed.

Comment

Originally posted by gossi the dog View Post
                              I'm pretty sure that Mega Drive games were never sealed.

They were in Portugal...

Comment

Working...
                              X