No, that's like the rarest game ever...

??

Comment

Ovbviously meant to be 3.99.

Check out this piece of junk

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8740334384

?180 buy it not . ROFL

Comment

That looks awful too. Why would anyone do that to a Saturn?

Comment

on a decent note border down finished at ?49.40 tonight for the normal edition

another special edition version was listed with a bin of ?50 - yeah that sold almost immediately

even one of those resident evil wesker reports boxed set thingies ended at ?120

Comment

No!

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
              on a decent note border down finished at ?49.40 tonight for the normal edition

another special edition version was listed with a bin of ?50 - yeah that sold almost immediately

even one of those resident evil wesker reports boxed set thingies ended at ?120
              50 quids steep for the standard edition but quite a steal for the limited version. I paid the same a year ago for the latter, mere weeks after the same game went for ?100, i believe the first dc game to do so. Despite its hefty tag i've never regretted it and i reckon the games stock can only go up with the recent annoucement of under defeat for dc

Comment

Some people on EBAY!

Comment

Originally posted by howlin-murdock
                  http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEWMAN-HAAS-IN...QQcmdZViewItem

is this guy ok in the head????????????
                  He does offer a postage discount for multiple purchases though

I'm assuming he meant to type in ?3.99 rather than ?399 (Console Passion are selling it for 6 quid)??? Think he's gonna have kittens when he sees how much ebay have charged him for the listing fees!

Comment

Some Ebay prices are shocking, but to pay £50 for the standard edition of Border Down or even worse £100 for the special edition is crazy. IMO it's an average shoot 'em' up and the only reason nimrods buy it is not because it's a good game, but due to it (special edition) being limited to 5000 copies worldwide.

Comment

Originally posted by the_dude
                      Some Ebay prices are shocking, but to pay £50 for the standard edition of Border Down or even worse £100 for the special edition is crazy. IMO it's an average shoot 'em' up and the only reason nimrods buy it is not because it's a good game, but due to it (special edition) being limited to 5000 copies worldwide.
                      cough i've got one

i bought a normal edition and sold it for about ?35 when it first came out and a friend at the neo forums owed me a favour so i got the special edition for ?30

tbh the special finished just after the normal one so the buyer knew he was getting a deal and the seller just didnt put the right price tag on it

i reckon if he had a bin of ?75 it still would have sold due to the price of the standard version

but to agree with Jon-paul, its not special - the whole border down concept is original and decent, but overall probably the weakest of the most recent shmups released on the beloved DC
                      Last edited by buster_broon; 29-12-2005, 22:54.

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
                        cough i've got one

i bought a normal edition and sold it for about ?35 when it first came out and a friend at the neo forums owed me a favour so i got the special edition for ?30

tbh the special finished just after the normal one so the buyer knew he was getting a deal and the seller just didnt put the right price tag on it

i reckon if he had a bin of ?75 it still would have sold due to the price of the standard version
                        Hey Buster, that's a reasonable price (£30) for that SP edition, but to pay £100 for it, that's a bit steep, don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by the_dude
                          Hey Buster, that's a reasonable price (£30) for that SP edition, but to pay £100 for it, that's a bit steep, don't you think?
                          i agree it is - but limited numbers mean more money

and ebay can be a fecking nightmare with things that are actually rare

Its one word that gets banded around ebay far too easily

sold my gigawing 2 to a new ebayer from Holytown (next wee village to me if you're not in the know also told him about this place) and he is getting all worked up about the Dreamcast - great to see

he asked me what i would rather spend my money on: ikaruga or zerogunner 2

i told him my answer and tonight he won Zerogunner 2 for ?24 - which was very reasonable

he was very shocked to find out that the dc still has the occasional game released and i think he will wet his pants with under defeat

Comment

Trizeal takes the prize as being the poorest of recent dc shmups

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Super-Mario-Ka...QQcmdZViewItem

this is very suspicious!!

Comment

Legit release, it was for the SNES and Gameboy (in terms of "Nintendo Classics") in a similar way to what we now know as Player's Choice on the Cube, and Platinum for the Playstations.

The game reached a certain sales level (either 500k or million, can't recall) and was reissued in this packaging. I know Zelda:LttP also comes like this too.
                                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
                                X