Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know what you mean, the guy has some awesome stuff and unbelievable rarities in there like VB Bowling, blockbuster carts, AES rare carts etc etc etc, but the picture and format of his listing is bordering on the awful man!

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk
      It doesnt help that the auction is utter tripe. The picture is rubbish. If he had the collection all shelved up in a room maybe it would be possible to sell. But not like that.
      Believe it or not its not the biggest. About a year ago some guy from cali was selling his entire collection with a starting price of 75 000 bucks if i remeber correctly. Every console ever almost with all the aaa titles, every accesorie, etc just unbelievable

Comment

Originally posted by nightstalker100
        Believe it or not its not the biggest. About a year ago some guy from cali was selling his entire collection with a starting price of 75 000 bucks if i remeber correctly. Every console ever almost with all the aaa titles, every accesorie, etc just unbelievable
        i dont suppose anybody has the link or url to this listing do they??? id love to see it.

Comment

Howlin, I'll pm you links to the photos of his collection.

Comment

CharlesR: Can you post the links? I'm really curious to see the mammoth collection..

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Neo-Geo-Pocket...QQcmdZViewItem

the games are not even boxed, and there is still another 4 hours left.

Comment

Someones gonna be very dissapointed when theyre paying double (maybe more) of the goin rate for that package

Comment

Now that's a pretty good knock!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Comment

A whole page of them!

Comment

I like the enterprising nature of this xbox 360 seller:

Comment

What a wanker that guy is.

One thing that REALLY annoys me is opeople ripping off other people. The buyer could be a grandad who doesnt know better etc...

scum

Selling 360s at inflated prices is fine-nobody is forced to buy. But, selling the box like that is ridiculous.

Comment

?600+ for a ****ing Core system?!

Comment

Heres a couple.
                            Attached Files

Comment

1. ?600+ for a core system=let people with the money waste it!! Guess it comes down to today's now now culture-nobody can be bothered to wait anymore.

Me-I'm sitting back and waiting until something decent is released and when the price is a little more realistic.

2. Bloody Hell!! Those pics are scary. Whenwould you find the time to play the games??? What a pain to change all those wires aswell...

Comment

are those curtains all about?

Someone needs to have a word.

Comment

Working...
                                X